Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
H
H
Autumn

I'm glad you've reached that point. I think I have decided to end it with my h because I cant deal with the ea and pa which like your signature is enough for me.

I however have not deatched...you are such a strong woman. Don't forget that!

M: 27 H: 28 T: 8 yrs M: 6 yrs
Sep: 2/18/12 (I have no feelings for you!)
EA/PA Uncovered: 2/26/12
H introduces OW to his fam: June
H moves ALL stuff out: July

I'm living my truth without your lies..
S
S
Originally Posted By: hopingandpraying
Autumn

I'm glad you've reached that point. I think I have decided to end it with my h because I cant deal with the ea and pa which like your signature is enough for me.

I however have not deatched...you are such a strong woman. Don't forget that!

I think it's important to remember tht LETTING GO isn't the same thing as GIVING UP. Sometimes, you have to let go (think of a drowning person, who's trying to pull you under) in order to save yourself. You may or may not end up with that person; hopefully in a much-healthier relationship. But the great thing about learning to set and enforce boundaries is that if the other person doesn't respond the way you wanted him to, well, YOU COULDN'T HAVE ABIDED THAT PARTICULAR THING ANYWAY (example, "I cannot live in an open marriage," or "I cannot remain in a marriage, nor have my boys exposed to, drug and/or alcohol abuse" . . . or emotional or physical abuse, or any other "biggie."

Since the behavior is something that you COULDN'T HAVE ABIDED ANYWAY . . . that goes against your very CORE BELIEFS AND INTEGRITY . . . than you will eventually see that you didn't really lose anything. Not anything that you would have lived with, in any event.

Lots can still happen. For BOTH of you. Ain't over yet.

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
A
OP Offline
A
I'm sorry H&P. You are strong too, hold on to that!

Yes you are right Starsky, and letting go feels very good.
Originally Posted By: Starsky309

Since the behavior is something that you COULDN'T HAVE ABIDED ANYWAY . . . that goes against your very CORE BELIEFS AND INTEGRITY . . . than you will eventually see that you didn't really lose anything. Not anything that you would have lived with, in any event.
Starsky

^^^So very true!! Precisely what I woke up with this morning, almost verbatim.

-Autumn

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard