Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
H
H
Yes, that is me to a t. Can never decide. Was it a friendly ghost?

B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
i was sitting the computer.. my coworker was sitting close by charting.. all of a sudden i heard charts fall and turned around to ask her what happened. she had this shocked look and said.. i don't know.. said the charts (2 of them) just came off the rack! and that they were pushed in far enough that it shouldn't have happened!

earlier in the evening.. another coworker sat down in a chair and all the books on the bottom shelf fell off in the back room. weird. and when i stood up from my computer at one point.. my screen suddenly scrolled down.. and then back up!!!

there you go. whoever would have thought you would find yourself on the DB boards talking about changing underwear and ghosts?? anyone??

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
H
H
That is reallly strange! Scary.

H
H
Have you changed your thong?

H
H
I'm a black jockey bikini girl myself!

H
H
Actually, I think they are called hipsters. Yeah, that's me a 58 y.old hipster. My kids would think this hysterical!!! Need some levity tonite. Thanks for providing the forum. Take care and have good weekend. Hugs to you.

H
H
Just to be fair, wasn't there discussion about speedos for all the men out there?

B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
lol. yes.. there was a discussion about speedos at one point! i don't think i own any thongs. i got rid of them a few years ago thinking.. i'm married.. why should i torture myself any longer?? lol. i like the boy shorts. cute.. comfy..

so it's been a weird couple of days. H decided to come to chuck e cheese for the bday party w/ the kids and i. when i had first asked him.. he said.. maybe.. if he could get up.. wasn't sure since he keeps graveyard hours... so, i really didn't expect him to come. that morning he txts saying he was on his way over. i actually texted him back saying i didn't actually think he was going to come.

on the drive there, he tells me how he and his friends got kicked out of the bar the night before. my response.. "oh. that must be fun". i was thinking to myself.. is that supposed to be a cool thing?? he then says.. no.. it was a good reason to call it a night etc. aside from small talk, there really wasn't much else to talk about.

today H txted me saying we could leave at noon. i guess he assumed i was coming with to FIL's for easter dinner. i had actually decided not to go because i'm not sure how emotional i will be and i just didn't want to risk a highly charged interaction w/ H before retrouvaille. soooo.. i told H i was working early.

what does he say to that?? "perhaps i can stop by the hospital with a plate of food?". what????? he use to come drop by the hospital to see me when we were first married and when my S was little. he has not come by in a couple of years. i have mentioned to him before bomb drop that he could drop by with the kids (when i was working longer day hours) but he never did. i'm sure he's just being nice. still shocked me though. just said.. kids are sick.. there is an outbreak of bedbugs.. (those were not lies)... and then said thank you for thinking of me.

kind of bad.. but my gf gave me my astrology reading and it doesn't seem too promising for next weekend! funny thing is that i don't even normally read all this suddenly i'm all worried!! i just have to let it go.

how to keep myself busy this week..

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
H
H
barely, nice to hear from you. I agree, weird behavior. I tend to agree not to go to FIL for dinner. I Think there are some positives in his actions, coming to C. Cheese, offering to bring food.

Sorry kids are sick. Bedbugs are serious. How are you dealing with them?

J
jks Offline
J
How did you get your H to decide to do Retrouvaille? And is this happening next week?

Me: 32 H: 32
M 9 yrs
#1 D7 #2 S5 #3 D2
Bomb 8/12/11
H moved out 8/14/11
PA started w/H & OW in 1/12 - found out 3/24/12
Got my own place 8/25/12
H & OW move in together 9/15/12
Still married.

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard