Get to know your IC and if you feel your IC is off your centre on a lot of things... either change your IC...

Or maybe... you might look at changing your centre...

thanks kaffe diem, once again - i changed my centre - it's a much better way to go ( look at my answer to ces above, please)

if you do NOT want someone to find out that you said or did something negative regarding them... then just don't have those thoughts... never mind writing them down or speaking them...

it wasn't negative stuff about him, in the sense that i had written something like "how can i deal with the 'last minute' stuff with h - never committing to anything about s until the last moment - i find it quite stressful"

all i can think is , if he did read it, he took it to heart and changed it right away - by confirming each day and what we were doing for the whole following week. if anyone was doing a 180 there, i'd say it was h!!!

apart from him finding out that i'm reading "save your marriage" books and being on this website, i have nothing to hide from him except the "strategy" that we are using in db'ing, which i had written out and was in worn out fallen apart pieces of paper in the other pocket

time to clean the pockets out , ya think?

thanks for your thoughts on this

and if you have the time and would like to impart some more of your wonderful insights, i'd love to hear from you about what you think about h saying that he wants to resolve our issues - i could sure use some help in guiding the conversations in the right direction.

hope you're having a great day:)

zig

me 46 H 38
M10yrs T 11
S10
BD ow 8/11
h filed 9/25/12

"if i could define enlightenment briefly, i would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is"