Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
V
V
Hi, rys, for one thing, stay away from the dating sites. You are still married, and married people don't date. If you want to be free to be with someone else, you know what to do. You also have the grounds on which to file, obviously. And if you are having trouble getting motivated to do anything, then write down things which you would like to accomplish, and what you need to do step by step to get there. Even if you are stuck right now, you can make a list, can't you? It requires no other action than thought and writing. There is no dang reason in the world you should be so unhappy, and so stuck in your unhappiness. You are young enough that you can find someone else to share your life with, and take your time in finding that someone. But, you have to fix what is wrong with you, first. Do you want to be very old one day and look back and wish you had taken a different path than the one you are on now?

If you are worried about the monetary aspect of it, and if your H would continue to give you money, well, you have gone back to school, and should be able soon to support yourself.

Do you really believe at this point that you would be able to get your H back? Would you want him back? He, obviously, is not the same man you knew years ago. Sometimes, even after this length of time, a spouse will want to reconcile, but I would imagine it is rare, especially when you have given him no indication that you want to reconcile. I mean, other than the phone messages stating how wrong he is.

What do you do to really enjoy life? What makes you really happy?

How is your S? Has he settled on a college? These next few months will be pretty busy for y'all. College applications, financial aid, Prom, all that senior stuff. We were doing all this stuff this time last year, so I know how it is.

I hope things will get better for you, soon.

We are doing fine here, trucks have been in and hauled away a lot of the debris from the tornado. I imagine it will be a long time before it's all gone. Things will never be the same with so many homes gone, so many trees gone. It's a shock to me every day. But, hey, we are alive, and that's what counts.

vc

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
hi vc
i didnt know there was a tornado by you. im glad you and family are ok.
sons hasnt decided on college yet. h sent yellow roses from him and son yesterday saying to a great mother, it was a nice gesture but think nothing more than that like hes done in the past. i text h and said thanks and happy val. day. he bought a porsche 2007 cayenne and shes driving the bentley i think. i know i hv to file he still has his spend addiction one of the issues in the marriage . i text him last week about doing taxes he says hes depressed and weak cuz check he got for workd bounced and all the chx he sent to work clients bounced. some things never change with him and money.

V
V
Hi, rys, how have you been doing?
vc

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
hi everyone
i havent been here in many months.. my son went on a retreat with school and they asked the parents to write their kids a letter saying the things they were proud of since the day they were born, and their son would receive the letter on the 3rd day of the retreat. so i text h to please write the letter to ryan. he was happy to do it. the school also asked the parents to come to the school for a reunion on the day the boys returned from the reunion. so i text h and told him about going. it was in the auditorium. i got there early and h didnt show until just before it was going to start. he came over to sit with me, i was surprised.
we had a very nice conversation, he was being really nice to me. i asked about his family and i told him i d been playing alot of tennis and had tennis elbow very bad. i told him my sister was coming fro st patricks day. he said he would send me a copy of the letter he wrote to ryan. i said i would send him mine too. we emailed the letters to each other the next day. his was very nice talking about the day ryan was born and the many memories of him growing up, and his talents and strength. my letter said the same too.
at the reunion w the family the boys all came out and sat on the stage and some went up to talk about their exp. on the retreat. at end the teacher said to go and join your family now and then go to gym to get your suitcase. ryan just went to get his bag he didnt come over. ron and i stood in hallway with other parents waiting for their son's and we continued to chat which was very nice. then the 3 of us walked out together to my car . after we put stuff in he came over to my car door cuz i was sitting in car,and seemed like he didnt want us to leave.
the next day was st pats day and sister and i and our kids went to beach. when we were at beach h text me and said he put gift for my nephew and vitamins to help heal my elbow. he left my nephew 150.00 that was the gift.

sitting with him that day made me realize how much i miss him and miss talking to him. h has a whole other life with ow though apt. and everything.
i still feel stuck with finding my own happiness. i dont have much work right now and spend to much time on the dating sites. i get lonely being alone. the dr. from CT doesnt call me and i think about him to much. i think because i wasnt div. he lost interest. i know i shouldnt be dating but im afraid ill be alone forever if i get any older and less attractive.

M
M
Are you divorced yet?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
C
C
Originally Posted By: Drew
Originally Posted By: dolphin
i dont want to make excuses anymore im not getting any younger and dont want to waste my life.

I think this might be your best post ever.

You may need to read that again.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
it's okay to take charge of your life.

In fact I think it's our duty to take charge of it. Life is short. Do what it takes to be happy. Deep down, you know what that means.

I think Your h does not see you as an option in his future.

But Your son really needs to see you happy. You want to be happy.

So Go be happy.

& God bless

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
Hi dolphin--

Are you doing well? Sending you good thoughts--

sg wink

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
hi
i havent been on here in a long time. i am having some health problems now. i went for check up 2 weeks ago and the pap smear came out abnormal so dr did took a biopsy and i will get results next week.
son and i went on vacation to san diego for a week, 2 weeks ago and had a great time.
my business is kind of slow now. i am going to take a class in the summer for nutritionist. i spoke to some people and they said work for radiologists are flooded with people trying to get that positons so im not going to continue down that path.
im still playing tennis often and im taking golf lessons once a wk.
h is still living at mothers with ow i guess and his mother is still very ill not much time left, she is 83.
hope everyone is doing well.

M
M
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm praying for you to get better.

Have you finished filing the divorce? Hopefully you find peace in that area.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard