Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks folks. Nah, wife not a fool. Two sides to the story. Years of neglect did a lot damage.

Me: 44
Bomb: 11/27/11
Divorced:6/12
Life goes on: 6/13

Dogs still like bacon...a lot.
C
C
Well, that bites. How are you? I know you had a tough week last week, with first being ready to ask her for a D, then getting chewed on by her, etc. That kind of emotional turmoil could almost make this feel like a relief.

Is there anything we can do for you? You know we completely get how tough it is. (((GM)))

Me:49 WAW H:59
T:19.5 M:19
S:13
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks Crazy. It hurts again and I know I have no one to blame but myself. I did this and now I will need to ride it out. Life will go on but it sure does stink tonight.

Time to let this thread die - I;ll start a new one.

L
L
Originally Posted By: Grmpy_Mnky
Thanks folks. Nah, wife not a fool. Two sides to the story. Years of neglect did a lot damage.

You know I am right there with you on this but we can only take 50% of the responsibility.

We did the best we could with the tools we had at the time.

Now we would do better and we will do better.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
G
OP Offline
G
Thank you Bug. This too shall pass..

R
R
Originally Posted By: Ichrus
I have not posted much, and by no means a vet or expert, but sorry to hear the news. I have a feeling I will be in the same boat in the next few months...but I try to take strength from the idea that D papers are just papers...and just another step along this road we call life.

There is a quote/philosophy I really tuned into and liked, I don't remember if it was MWD book or somewhere else, but I think it was based on Buddhism and it talked about a farmer who's horse ran away. neighbor said "what bad luck" farmer said "good luck, bad luck, who knows". next day the horse came back with 6 other fine horses, neighbor said "what good luck", farmer said "good luck, bad luck, who knows". the next day the farmers son was breaking in one of the new horses and it threw him off and broke his leg (neighbor/farmer reply), next day the army came recruiting and left son at home with broken leg... So we never really know what life will give us...and even the bad moments might turn out to be something good in the end. Keep working toward the good, improving yourself, making yourself happy, and good things will come from that.

love this ^^^^^^^^^^^ !!!!!!!!!

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard