Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30
M
M
Kat, my son doesn't like avocado either. He eats most fruits and vegetables but not that. i asked him what kind of California kid he was not liking avocado. He told me he was one that has lived in Georgia too long. LOL

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

W
OP Offline
W
Thx Mish. I've also become a big fan of Greek yogurt, love the stuff but don't love the price. Toss in some Chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, berries, Psyllium buds and away you go! That was my lunch today. The excitement never ends in the world of Whatis!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
Oh yeah, and I'm drinking more Green Tea!

W
OP Offline
W
You were right, Mish. I popped that sucker right out of the Avocado, it didn't know what hit it! I sliced the avocado and put it on my Sardine burger...along with sliced black olives. Time for dessert now.

W
OP Offline
W
...and I've discovered the delights of Pistachio nuts and renewed my membership in the Cloud Appreciation Society. I'm become nuts for Papaya fruit and I've recently found that I enjoy kneeling while praying. That's my update. I'll keep you guys informed about which face moisturizer I finally end up with. Bye for now.

W
OP Offline
W
Hey, I forgot to mention that my turtle Toby is doing well despite his recent breakup with a rock in his aquarium. They were just too different, Toby likes to move around after his 12 hours of basking under the sun lamp and the rock prefers to just lie there and do nothing. It's kind of similar to most marriages when you think about it. Oh well, it's almost time for the baseball game, gotta go.

B
B
Yum! I love avocado ... good fat to eat too. My H puts sugar on it ... ew! Check-out foodnetwork-dot-com. Lots of great recipes, and tips on how to handle foods such as avocado. I don't think I could do without coffee. Love Timmy's!

SDA's boss sure is a female dog, 'eh! And a lazy mum, too. As you say, just two months to go.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
OP Offline
W
and, Being Me, the woman doesn't even work! It does amaze me that here is a person who will fork out $2500 for a wallet but balks at paying the woman who cares for and loves your children $45 to babysit. What a mindset! But, that's water under the bridge. Throw bread, throw bread lol.

B
B
Some people just don't know how to be rich ... wealth should come with generosity, and gratefulness. And, wealthy people should realize that they're no better or worse than anyone else on this planet. I doubt a $2500 purse will matter in the afterlife, but how you treated people kindly will be a legacy left behind.

OK, finished with my soapbox. Hehehe.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
OP Offline
W
Agreed, Being Me.
Well, SDA Lady and I attended the 8:45 a.m. church service...and then came back to my place to fool around. Seems a bit odd, doesn't it smile Btw, she slipped me the tongue today which kind of took me by surprise but I recovered brilliantly lol. Afterwards we had a delightful lunch together consisting of toasted peanut butter sandwiches and we split a grape fruit... while watching the DVD of my choir performance a few years ago. I then drove her home so she could report for duty to the Fuhrer. Tomorrow, we're shopping for face moisturizer for me...I'm leaning towards Clinique right now, but I'm open to alternatives.
In an hour I'm heading over to Voldy's to discuss D18's residence plans for University next year. Can't wait to see how many fights break out between Voldy and D18...well, actually I can.

Page 29 of 30 1 2 27 28 29 30

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard