Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
S
S
Yep. SCRIPT.

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
C
C
Just because he thinks he is in grade school does not mean that you have to think that.

What is with people who have affairs and act like it was a grade 5 4 pm to 5 pm walk down the street holding hands.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
unconditional love is awesome!
A
OP Offline
A
I know, you are right!

So I think he may have seen my list of questions for the atty, but I'm not sure. He just left to go to a friends house. I am thankful for the quiet. The kids left for the gym, and I feel terrible that they never want to be here anymore but I don't blame them.

He sent me a text saying "you had plans, the kids aren't home so I am not going to sit home and feel sorry for myself, I am going to E's house. I was not being spiteful, I made these plans earlier"

I think it was because he saw my questions but I have no proof.

There is nothing I can do about it now, I just need to keep moving and form my plan.

I truly hate this!!

And Starsky, I should have known it was SCRIPT. I don't know why I don't know this by now for crying out loud.

On a positive note, I just found a new home church and got a very nice welcoming message today from an elder. I am very excited to get to know them better and go again this Sunday.

-Autumn

M
M
Well.

I guess, if he saw your list of questions, he might start to understand that his same ol' approach isn't working!!!

How great to find a new home church!!!

I miss church. For years we were members at an Assemblies of God, Pentecostal Church. Way too charismatic for my taste. Then, we went to a mega non-denominational church, but only mostly on holidays. It's great, but almost too big. And, now, since the kids go to a Lutheran school, I've been most comfortable in a Lutheran church. It's just hard to get there!!!

I was going to tell you to hug your boys tight... But I know how they are!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
C
C
To Plan B in the same house. You need to go to staples and buy a small safe. Or you need to store your important stuff somewhere offsite.

Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine for the soul.
A
OP Offline
A
Great suggestion chatterbug. I thought I could keep things in my locked office but it seems that he ransacked my desk and checked my computer while I was healing at my fathers last week.

Sometimes I just shake my head wondering who this person is and how I ended up here.

Having some trouble sleeping so I got a jump on the day this morning. I am very thankful to have so much support both here and in my RL. It really does help.

I was having a tough time last night and received texts from a few dear friends just to say "thinking of you tomorrow, good luck". It really does help.

-Autumn

M
M
Originally Posted By: chatterbug
To Plan B in the same house. You need to go to staples and buy a small safe. Or you need to store your important stuff somewhere offsite.

I read this quickly, and thought it said... You need to go STRAPLESS! LoL

I thought... Chatter has lost his mind if he thinks this woman's strap (or lack of) placement will help!

Good Luck, Autumn!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
A
OP Offline
A
I went to see the atty this morning and I really feel comfortable with her. We went through everything and she had a better feel for my sitch and what is likely. I feel like I have the knowledge that I needed and can use it as I figure out my next steps.

She advised me not to leave the marital home and also that I could not force him to leave either. I asked him to leave last week and he refused.

I feel relieved to have that first consult behind me.

-Autumn

S
S
Originally Posted By: Autumn Leaves

I have this in my phone and it pops up as a reminder to me daily:

"By owning my decisions, honoring my boundaries and my authentic self and engaging a healthy and loving support system, I live the passionate, joyful life I deserve"

It is good to remind myself daily!!

Like^^^^^^

Me- 34 W-33
S15 S10 S6
Married- 11 Together- 18
Bomb- 6-2011
WAW moves out- 8-2011

"Nothing in the Universe can stop you from letting go and starting over at anytime"- Guy Finley
C
C
Autumn. Now go enjoy this beautiful day. And get that safe.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard