Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
that time again...

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2205555#Post2205555

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2214359#Post2214359

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2218579#Post2218579

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2223455&page=1

as i'm sitting here sipping tea.. munching on ginger snaps.. i'm thinking about how so much can change in 5 months. the state of my M hasn't really changed.. but i have.

in the beginning of this journey, i truly felt that i was drowning. i couldn't see where the break in the tides were. but today, i can honestly say that i can find happiness in the things i am blessed with. one of the biggest blessings has been the bonds i have formed here. standing side by side with others as the waves continued to crash over us. and you know what? we're still here!

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
H
H
Hi BF, I've been in this 2 months and it is so hopeful to me to hear where you are now. Just saw H. yesterday, like the 4th time in the 2 months this has been going on. It always puts me into a tailspin. But I talked to both my kids tonite, and spent time reading on the board and it helps. Onward and upward!

W
W
As the old saying goes:

Fun Flies When You're Doing Time! smirk

Okay, glad to hear you are feeling strong. You know I'm a strong believer in the tides will change theory.

I liked your recap, and your quotes!

Aloha,

Wendy

Me 57 XH 58 Sons age 32 & 27 M:32
D final 9/12
Bought 10 Acres and Living the Dream!
B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
guess who's the proud owner of a new guitar and kindle??? i think i'll name my guitar.. hamster.

i had a really nice day. started early! headed across the border where H and i use to take the kids sometimes. we would buy food at the local market and take them to the beach for a picnic. my S was remembering it today.

well.. today there was no H. but there was my gf! her family has a little cottage there so we went to pick up her mail (and my packages!!!). her family has access to a private beach so needless to say.. the kids enjoyed it! but dang it was cold!

leaving on monday on a trip w/ the mysterious socks owner. pretty excited!! also found out i just got a better line at work so.. maybe the tides are changing. one day at a time.

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
H
H
BF, where did you go, if that is of to ask? My neighborhood? You really sound like you are doing so good! It truely gives me hope.

C
C
Have fun with the guitar & kindle!

in the beginning of this journey, i truly felt that i was drowning. i couldn't see where the break in the tides were. but today, i can honestly say that i can find happiness in the things i am blessed with

very well said. you took my feelings and packaged them in great words.

What's the new line at work?

Enjoy the day!

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
L
L
Your first post is beautiful. Thanks, Banana Buddy!

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
L
L
mysterious socks owner

Make sure you keep your socks on, you know what can happen otherwise...

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
B
B
Originally Posted By: barely floating
in the beginning of this journey, i truly felt that i was drowning. i couldn't see where the break in the tides were. but today, i can honestly say that i can find happiness in the things i am blessed with. one of the biggest blessings has been the bonds i have formed here. standing side by side with others as the waves continued to crash over us. and you know what? we're still here!

Hey Barely! Thanks for this, you are exactly right. It looks like we found our heads underwater at about the same time. When it all started I couldn't envision feeling the way I do now. Obviously still sad and hopeful but life goes on. If not for this community and the kind words and advice from folks on here like you, without a doubt I would have lost it. This is a place of major solace for me during the storm, and I'm in the boat right beside you and can even see the sun! :-)

Your words really rang true with me true today, I appreciate your writing them. Keep finding happiness in everything you do and have a great weekend!

me 38
W 30
T 3
M in 05/2010
Separated 08/2011
Stephchildren (all hers) SS17, SS12, SD8
I filed 8/27, she countered I filed response 9/5
Anxiously waiting on the judge!
I
I
Love your post as well.

And to add to it...hopefully we will not only stand together to watch the waves crash over us, but start to ride those waves and not let them crash on us at all while enjoying life to its fullest!

Me:34, W:33
M:11 T:18
D1:6yo
D2&3:4yo (twins)
Bomb/ILYBNILWY/EA w/ co-worker: Oct 2011
Still in house together, she has move out date set for May 27, we tell the kids May 24...I hate "May"
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard