A brief update. Currently things are in stasis. J is spending a lot of time out of the house and having coffee with a female friend who is having a bad time in her relationship. Yes, I know it could be an affair situation, but there's not a lot I can do about it at this point if it is. He is not making any large or unknown purchases and keeps me updated on the nights he will be out late, so I hold to my end of the bargain and say nothing. Of course, part of that bargain is that the same goes for me, so I have been meeting friends/going out on occasion during the week too.

I am GALing. I started belly dance and love it. I will be teaching beadweaving at a local jewelry museum once a month, and next weekend I'm going out of town to visit a friend. J will be welcome to come if he wants, but I'm going either way. Last weekend I had lunch with friends and took myself to see The Hunger Games alone. J and I had dinner together that night and we are friendly and companionable when we are at home together.