Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
R
R
Banana...just woke up exhausted...what a night! Seems like we had the same exact night east coast and west coast.

You are right to look out for you and kids. If anything this hard reality check has to have him thinking if this is really going to go the way of a D or not. Our finances are intertwined just like yours and when the M is good this seems to make the most sense. Who would anyone think that it would come to this so why would we keep our finances separate in case of a M blowout?

I think you should check the D laws in your province in case you hadn't already.

Your posts are definitley not ranting. Glad you can get it out for you and it helps us to offer help however we can.

I have to get going but will check back with you later.

((((((((((barely))))))))))))))))))))

L
L
Let him worry about what's fair for him and you worry about what's fair for you and the kids. It sounds like he has been pretty stand-up about this so far.

Seems like having an appt with an attorney would be the way to go at least for general information.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
L
L
Let him worry about what's fair for him and you worry about what's fair for you and the kids. It sounds like he has been pretty stand-up about this so far.

Seems like having an appt with an attorney would be the way to go at least for general information.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
L
L
sorry for double post.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
R
R
Barely hampster...W reached out some more later today and I always appreciate the effort.

So she goes out for dinner with her friend and brings some home for me, which i think has not happened in a year.

Can you guess what the suprise was? You are right........eggplant!

Talk to u soon!

C
C
BF, sharing a joint account for a marriage is typically a good thing, it can foster openness, trust and cooperation. We never get into a M thinking this cr@p will happen.

You do need to do your research. I've had to do mine. Its not pretty, but you can only deal with reality if you know what it is.

Take care,

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
ok.. so i'm trying to pinpoint where this sudden surge of emotion is coming from..

last night i had a dream.. POW was in it. and in my dream.. i let her have it!! i went on a rant.. telling her she was a homewrecker.. saying things like.. look my kids in the eye and try to justify your actions.. karmas a b*tch! you name it.. i said it!! that fuelled by my conversation w/ H last night about finances and him getting his own place.. blegh!

i was sad this evening. thinking about the dissolution of my M. hurting for my kids.. feeling sorry for myself. and then i had to remind myself.. the outcome has not yet been determined. it is in God's hands and i just have to continue on this journey.

i still have a few aces up my sleeve.. i am still the mother of his 2 beautiful children.. i am loving, kind, and just an all around awesome person (ok.. trying to give myself a pep talk).. i'm also beautiful (might as well add that.. i'm on a roll).. ummmm.. hmmmm.. i got nothing else. wink

this is by far the hardest.. most painful walk i've ever had to make. i am just so thankful for the support, insight, and love i receive here. it has been my lifeline through some of my darkest hours. ack! now i have the LOTR soundtrack playing in my head!!

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: rickb89
Barely hampster...W reached out some more later today and I always appreciate the effort.

So she goes out for dinner with her friend and brings some home for me, which i think has not happened in a year.

Can you guess what the suprise was? You are right........eggplant!

Talk to u soon!

that made me laugh!

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
C
C
Originally Posted By: barely floating
i still have a few aces up my sleeve.. i am still the mother of his 2 beautiful children.. i am loving, kind, and just an all around awesome person (ok.. trying to give myself a pep talk).. i'm also beautiful (might as well add that.. i'm on a roll).. ummmm.. hmmmm.. i got nothing else. wink

Great stuff and I'll echo it for you so its not just from you (but its great that you can see it for yourself!!)

Can't remember the guy's name from SNL but his saying was "I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggoneit, people like me!"

Its a very dark walk but you're doing it because you are capable of doing it. Keep walking. I'll through my Teddy Roosevelt quote out there for you:

"If you find yourself going through hell, keep going!"

Hope your week goes better.

C
C
And hey, if it helps to have your own soundtrack for your walk, more power to you!!

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard