Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
M
M
Pet Store ???

I think you may be balancing out a bit....

Just keep breathing and try to relax...

T
OP Offline
T
lol hamster supply chain.

I'm being brutally honest with you today M1. My anxiety today is why my wife is so god damn happy. is it because she told her mom about wanting to D me. Is it because she told me and took off her rings. Did our marriage really make her that unhappy. Was she right this whole time and I fought the fight to lose and be proved wrong.

Hamster is rolling

M
M
Originally Posted By: netmaster

I'm being brutally honest with you today M1. My anxiety today is why my wife is so god damn happy. is it because she told her mom about wanting to D me. Is it because she told me and took off her rings.

And how do you know this ?

Maybe your second job could be, guessing people's weight at the circus ???

T
T
Net, I feel you on the whole having too much time on your hands thing. I work desktop support for a major company, in 12 hour shifts. The thing about IT is that if everything's working, there's nothing (or very little) to do. If you can get a second job, that might be worth it. You can also keep books with you. I always have one around to read if I can't find something else to keep myself busy.

I agree with Mach, you do seem a bit more balanced today. Just remember, it ain't over til it's over. That doesn't mean get a false sense of hope, just work on yourself and bide your time. See what happens. When you see her smiling and happy, you need to mirror that back, even if it's just a front. Start small.

Me: 31
W: 28
M: almost 6
T: 10.5
S2
Bomb#1: 05/11
Bomb#2: 11/11
S'd: 11/28/11
Moved back in: 12/28/11
MC: 06/28/12

...what is it about the 28th day of the month?
M
M
"I still think my wife is dating or having an affair. This is why she told me to date. This is why she said she wanted to date and took her rings off."

Pure guesswork. She could be telling you to date to get you off her back. She wants to date because she wants to see what's out there for her. It [censored] but it's true. She's looking for the grass being greener on the other side.

"My anxiety today is why my wife is so god damn happy."

Wrong. Your W is happy because she chooses to be. Same as your anxiety. You can choose not to be anxious about this.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
T
OP Offline
T
I guess I'm anxious cuz I know my wife. She was married before me 10 years ago and when she said she was done she was F*&*cking done. I think of how my kids and how hurt they are going to be.

Then a strange part of me says man do I really want this women back? She says she hates me. Never loved me. Doesn't love me and wants to go sleep with other men to see if crap is greener. She has put me on a roaller coaster ride for 2 1/2 years. Im now on AD which i've never taking in 38 years. So now we both depressed and anxious. Hooray..

I thought about taking my ring off today then balanced out and said that would do me no good. Maybe show her im done pursuing her.

Overall today was a decent day. Just some quiet moments of racing thoughts. I'm thinking about going back to the gym tonight for a 2nd trip.

Who needs a diet when your on the anxiety diet. Lose 25 lbs. Just add D and watch the lbs melt away!

T
OP Offline
T
I really think these Anti's are screwing with me. Making the hamster run on the wheel even faster then before. Not sure I like the way they making me feel. Had a huge crying bout last night. Then felt perfectly fine after. Making me a little jittery and even more anxious when I wasn't on them

C
C
Originally Posted By: netmaster
I guess I'm anxious cuz I know my wife.

Good Lord...

Every one here KNOWS their S, however they never expected to be in a place like this.

Originally Posted By: Netmaster
She says she hates me. Never loved me.

This is script. They all sing this similar song.

I am glad you had a better day.

If the AD's aren't helping, talk to your doctor. How long have you been taking them?

Like all of this, you also have to have patience with them and give them time to work...

What can you do to keep yourself busy?

A new hobby maybe? Something that has detail...

"Acceptance doesn't mean resignation. It means understanding that something is what it is and there's got to be a way through it."--Michael J. Fox
T
T
Net, I'm not sure how long you've been taking ADs, but it took about 2 weeks for mine to kick in. During that time, I was more anxious and paced a whole lot more. My legs were sore from all the walking I was doing!

Me: 31
W: 28
M: almost 6
T: 10.5
S2
Bomb#1: 05/11
Bomb#2: 11/11
S'd: 11/28/11
Moved back in: 12/28/11
MC: 06/28/12

...what is it about the 28th day of the month?
B
B
sometimes ADs can take even longer than 2 weeks to start kicking in. i've never been much of a med person myself but.. here i am.. on ADs.. and you know what? there's nothing wrong with it. i seeked help during my darkest hour so i could think clearer, and function on a more even playing field.

sh%t happens. my H left me with 2 young kids. i'm not thrilled but.. i'm ok. take a deep breath and slow down. take the focus off your M and concentrate on doing the work you need and continuing making your children a priority.

hang in there

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard