Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
P
OP Offline
P
"A different ride.."

I AGREE!!! I would love to lounge in an inner tube on the lazy river ride.

I'm posting on my phone for a few days, so I hope my typos haven't been too confusing smirk I think everyone should read Mach's post on grmpy_mnky's thread about "walking from NY to LA" (I can't link it cause of the phone) It really makes you stop and think about how we approach our sitchs, and how long we can do this.

Journal:
After H left, I tried to keep S6 distracted by having him 'teach' me how to play his video game (honestly, if it's not Mario or Tetris, I can't play it)
We ate dinner together and had a pillow fight- even LittleS played too! Bath, Books and Bed.... I kept our routine normal and didn't draw any attention to H's absence. S6 went to bed with a smile. I feel good about being the one that gives him peace and comfort in his home. Their smiles and hugs are little little band-aids on my broken heart. Their sense of security is all that matters.

M-31, H-31
T-9, M-7
S-6, s-20mth
sep 8/1/11
ILYNILWY 11/29/11
Creating separation papers.
Discover H has feelings for BFF, she does too 1/11/12
H moves out 1.20.12
"After H left, I tried to keep S6 distracted by having him 'teach' me how to play his video game (honestly, if it's not Mario or Tetris, I can't play it)
We ate dinner together and had a pillow fight- even LittleS played too! Bath, Books and Bed.... I kept our routine normal and didn't draw any attention to H's absence. S6 went to bed with a smile. I feel good about being the one that gives him peace and comfort in his home. Their smiles and hugs are little little band-aids on my broken heart. Their sense of security is all that matters."

Purg, you are focused on the right things, your kids. That is all that matters. H will someday have to face the music. but you'll keep going for the kids and somewhere along the way you will find peace.

Me51 W53 S17 S14
M22 T25
Bomb-9/11; A-11/11; I move out 11/11

It's easy to find our bottom, it is our top that requires cultivation.

Every rough spot adds to our emotional constitution. -Barney Fife
R
R
Purg - i somehow got behind on your posts and just caught up. So much has happened. I was horrified to learn what happened at your gd's thing. You handled it all amazingly well and i think u did the right thing telling your H your deepest thoughts on where you are at.

You're an amazing woman Purg and i truly value your friendship.

I did send a friend request to DB buddies. BTW your pic is beautiful.

H
H
I have been following you for awhile. You are really stron and pretty. What is rong with your ?

H
H
Jeez, I cannot spell. strong and wrong!

G
G
I am begining to think that Mach is a collection of individuals. Where does the dude get this stuff?

BTW- just requested on FB. Park Ranger costume.

Me: 44
Bomb: 11/27/11
Divorced:6/12
Life goes on: 6/13

Dogs still like bacon...a lot.
R
R
I'm sue of this. That Mach is actually a group of Shaolin Monks in a temple in China, dispensing wisdom to the decadent lost westerners.

B
B
Lol! I love it!

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
L
L
Originally Posted By: Grmpy_Mnky
I am begining to think that Mach is a collection of individuals. Where does the dude get this stuff?

BTW- just requested on FB. Park Ranger costume.

Wish I could post a picture of Ranger Smith from Yogi Bear.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
P
OP Offline
P
So, strange brief talk with H.... So I don't sit here and analyze, I have to get this out.

(our Internet has been out for a few days) its a huge inconvienence for both me and H. He's mumbled his discontent over the past few days, and has mentioned to me that I need to call to fix it (why can't he??)
Anyways, I've been busy working full time and having the kids on my own for monday and tuesday- so calling the cable guy is the last thing on my mind. H takes the boys tonight, and I enjoy 2 hours of a leisurely bath, a dinner that I don't have to rush through and watching my DVR. H comes home: first thing out of his mouth is if I called the cable guy. To which I respond that I was trying to find the number on my phone (I really was b/c I was tired of posting here with my phone!) he says: "I've been gone for 2 hours, I would have thought you would have called by now?! I have financial stuff to take care of tonight... This is a huge PITA.... (Mumble... Mumble...)
What I wanted to say: "are your fingers broken? Or is there some other reason that *you* can't call?? I didn't realize you had an expectation that I was going to use my night off to look up the number and call within these few hours before you got home, so sorry to disappoint."

But I kept my mouth shut and walked away (hence I dont know what he was mumbling about.)

I just can't believe that he expects me to be responsible for all these little things, and on *his* timeline no less! He probably thinks that since *I live here- that it's my job. So if I'm the one who lives here, and it's my inconvienence, shouldn't it be my timeline as to when I get it fixed- and not be fussed at??

Grrrrrrrrrr!!

M-31, H-31
T-9, M-7
S-6, s-20mth
sep 8/1/11
ILYNILWY 11/29/11
Creating separation papers.
Discover H has feelings for BFF, she does too 1/11/12
H moves out 1.20.12
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard