Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
C
C
Originally Posted By: barely floating
When H came to take S to school yesterday, he asked me to pass him something and our hands actually touched. I remember thinking how odd it was because we have been purposefully tip toeing around each other. It's like our skin will disintegrate on contact or something. So dumb. Especially having been together for so long to now be like this. It's baffling.

Very true. We were at S13 bball game last night. We were sitting on bleachers, me behind W and D10. W reached around D and her hand came across my ankle that was propped up on the seat next to D10. I could tell we both noticed but it was so awkward.

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
labug - i really have no expectations. i appreciate H coming and saying he misses the kids etc. i am hesitant because.. i know he misses them tons.. and that he is happy to do it at the moment. i just wonder if the seeing them more will make him digress to where he was before. unhappy.. resentful.. not wanting the responsibilities of M.. that would make me mad! since he'll pretend he's ok with it and then do the silent resenting! and if he drags down my kids while he's drowning.. i'll punch him myself!! hmmm.. a little harsh?

slept all morning! sometimes i am so focused on the challenges of life that i forget to stop and remember the blessings. today i feel very blessed to have my mom who comes and stays over when i work nights. then she watches both D and my niece while i sleep in the morning. and today, since D was napping, she didn't bother waking me up and went to pick up S from school so i could sleep just a little bit longer. if this wasn't enough.. she also made dinner so i wouldn't have to. when my mom said she would be here for me.. she wasn't kidding!

i'm not sure where my head's at today. the constant thinking makes my head hurt. so i better stop!

last night i watched a photography tutorial on youtube. wasn't something new to me (as i have taken a beginner's photography class in the past.. not sure why i stopped) but it was a nice refresher! and made me excited to learn more. GAL here i come!!

have to leave my babies again tomorrow. good thing i've already planned the weekend! shopping.. gfs.. and booked an extra shift at work. might as well put in the hours to pay for my license!! a gf at work wants to hit the clubs tomorrow night but i think i may just go see a documentary w/ another gf then coffee and people watching. i do enjoy going out and dancing but, i'm not an every weekend party sort of girl. i think i'm getting to the point where i'm rediscovering who i am.. and who i'm not.

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
L
L
How long is your license good for?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
A year. I guess it's not so bad all things considering. I'm going to do
the prepayment things this year so it doesn't hurt so much! How much is licensing in the US?

L
L
$160 in AZ (all states are different)and I think it's 2 years now. All states have differing CEU requirements, too

Weird, huh?

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
B
BFloat Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Ugh! I think I need to move to the states!

R
R
You have an awesome Mom

L
L
Originally Posted By: barely floating
Ugh! I think I need to move to the states!

yes, then you can pay outrageous amts to health insurance companies.

It's a toss-up.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Caroline Myss
B
B
Barely, I totally understand. For a while my presence was like kytonite to H. Now slightly toughing by accident seems to be okay but I'm not getting my hopes up

----
M 39
H 35
D5,D4
M 4
T 9
ILYBNILWY 5/18/11
Left 7/11/11
Divorced 12/1/13

P
P
I think all te WAS look at us as if we are a contageous disease- if they touch us they might 'get it' (whatever *it* might be!) so they avoid us at all costs!

So excited for you to pick up photography again smile Lots of opportunities for GAL by going to different locations... Not to mention you've got a few great subjects at home smile

M-31, H-31
T-9, M-7
S-6, s-20mth
sep 8/1/11
ILYNILWY 11/29/11
Creating separation papers.
Discover H has feelings for BFF, she does too 1/11/12
H moves out 1.20.12
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard