Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
R
OP Offline
R
Thanks everybody for their comments. I don't have anything else to say right now. (Well I do, but I won't say it.) It just hit me today that I have been feeling like crap because of some BS my H wants to do. Granted he may think its justified, but I do not. I've been holding it in for 2 months. It was bound to come out.

So staying out of his way means sitting in our bedroom for the rest of the night in our 2bdr condo. If that isn't pathetic I don't know what is. LOL Mostly pulled myself together.

H hasn't said a peep since he came back. Got immediately on his ipad. Probably searching for somewhere to live, because I'm sure he thinks I'm putting him out. He's actually wrapped up on the couch like the comforter is a shield. LOL

Got some thinking to do tonight. I can see my wall on the horizon. I wonder how long before I get there.

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
C
C
Just hang in there and lean on God. Get him involved in church. There is nothing you can do about the OW. Whatever you uncover he will just find a way to hide it better.
I'm not sure if he just feels bad about what he is doing or that he still loves you however you have to open up the line of communication. I suggest looking into a Weekend To Remember. My W really didn't want to be there but during that weekend the lines of communication opened up. It was the turning point in our marriage. Dont get me wrong its not perfect but we work on our issues. Hang in there and stay prayerful during this difficult time. Grow closer to God and he will help lead you through this time.

R
OP Offline
R
CJ - My H stopped going to church a few months ago. I didn't know why at the time. I know about Weekend To Remember. I doubt he will go.

I think he feels bad AND he tells me he loves me.

God is the only thing keeping me sane right now.

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
L
L
You know Ro, I think the key, if you want to keep on keepin' on, is to let him go. Really release him in your heart and mind and then live your life accordingly.

Easier said than done but worth a try. Act as if.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard