Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
W
OP Offline
W
Huh or eh? I have my children one entire week and Voldie has them the next. I never eat dinner with Voldie and the kids together unless it's a special event.
Btw, Sunday night SDA Lady and I are going to dinner and Monday (a holiday in Ontario) we are going to the Ontario Science Centre. This is one rare times that SDA Lady has two days off in a row. The kids are with their Mother...the good parent lol!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
W
OP Offline
W
I heard today that a study showed that couples text and phone each other an average of 20 times per day, if you're over fifty it's 9 times a day. That's nuts! I mean I can see it if you're a guy in the sanitary napkin section looking for the ones with wings but otherwise who the hell needs to talk to anyone 20 times a day? I don't even talk to myself 20 times a day!

W
OP Offline
W
I don't even post here 20 times a day!

K
kml Offline
K
Quote:
I heard today that a study showed that couples text and phone each other an average of 20 times per day, if you're over fifty it's 9 times a day

Lol - I shoulda shown that to the ex-boyfriend who thought once or twice a week was plenty.

S
S
Wii: Sounds like an overnight date might be in the works???

KML: Are you and Big Lots on the outs? I still think he was not all that into you but sorry for your sake that it didn't work out.

Josh and I average a phone call every other day and texting app once or twice a week. But that all depends on who is where and what is going on since we both travel so much.

I think couples "in heat" so to speak LOL easily text and talk that much. My cel phone bill when I discovered the affair showed that. It was about 3 pages long. He used to go into the spare bathroom to call her (how romantic). But how stupid to do that when he knew that every call would show up on the bill.

Anyway - I like the every other night thing so I can still watch a few shows or work on my hobbies. But any less would make me feel less connected. Oh - and that's just the routine. There are also extra calls according to need or just to surprise the other person.

So - why don't you make Sunday night a romantic dinner at home? Tell her to bring her VS in her bag - hint hint...

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
Honestly, I don't want to get into the sex thing yet...I mean I do, but I don't. In the past I've found that once you start doing the wild thing it takes over the R. I don't want that. I want to enjoy doing things together for a while before playing hide the salami. Going slow is good in that regard. Let's really develop our emotional intimacy and then see where it goes. Neither of us have done this in a long time so there's no rush!

S
S
Hey - I was just teasing, really. Waiting is better. It was for us. But it helps if you talk about it a bit and make your intentions clear. Otherwise she might be thinking you want to "go for it" and sometimes that causes a lot of confusion. Isn't dating complicated? LOL

Have you kissed her yet? If not - I think that might be the logical next step.

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
...and did I mention I'm scared lol?

W
OP Offline
W
Actually, no. I kiss her on the cheek. So the lips will be my next move. But, I so enjoy holding her hand, snuggling with her, touching each other. On the subway train last Sunday she put her head on my shoulder and snuggled into me. It was so nice!

W
OP Offline
W
G, in the past whenever I let Mr. Woody loose he started running the show. Even rounding the bases can become quite addictive. So there's no rush, we just love being together. That's good enough for now smile

Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard