Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
W
OP Offline
W
We had a wonderful day! Every time we're together we just seem to get closer. As we were on the subway heading back to my car,I got a call from my daughter. I called back, no answer. I called my apt. and again no answer. So I phoned STBX's place...mistake! This is how the call ended "I think you could be spending more time with your children" and my response was "this topic is not open for discussion, goodbye" and I hung up on her. Holy sh!t. SDA Lady asked what was wrong and I ranted for a minute and then said "Hey, this is my problem not yours, I will deal with it. You don't worry about it OK?" She said "STBX isn't used to you being with someone else, she's trying to put a leash on you" Wow, STBX needs to get some help quickly! Anyway, we went to the restaurant had a lovely meal together and I gave her my Valentine's day card and gifts. It was a wonderful night despite Voldemort's attempt to ruin it. I've found a real gem and I'm keeping her! We're going bowling next week. From now on I ask no favours of STBX and my business is my business. Any further attempts to disparage my parenting will be met with a swift response. What a fruit loop!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
K
kml Offline
K
Glad you had a nice time! Your girlfriend was right on the money - Voldemort doesn't want you, but she doesn't want anyone else to have you either! It's comical and predictable, really.

Don't call her ever again when you're on a date, ok? Just text back to your D and wait for her to contact you again. And Voldie does not need to know a single thing more about your dating experiences.

W
OP Offline
W
I am going dark on Voldie!

W
OP Offline
W
Btw, SDA Lady told me that she was wearing Victoria Secret underwear today...don't ask!

B
B
Don't ask you say? That's the only thing that was interesting in today's posts. Your STBX is still so boring and so predictable in her spitefulness.

So, what brought up that statement? Did she just say, "hey, Wii, I got some Victoria Secret undies on," with a come hither look. Just like that, or was there some other hanky panky stuff going on?

Your pointing it out makes it all the more curious.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
W
OP Offline
W
After the play we had an hour to kill so she asked if we could go to the Eaton's Centre, while there we passed Victoria Secret and I mentioned that my D's last weekend came home with underwear from Victoria Secret and SDA Lady said "I'm wearing underwear from Victoria Secret today" she got it in a secret Santa exchange. I should have said "can't wait to take them off you!" lol. I didn't say that, of course! She said the girls are right they are better quality than Walmart. So, that's the whole story...boring, right lol!
Btw, lots of hand holding and snuggling at the play. It feels so nice to be holding a lady's hand again...even if it is in a shopping mall! And what's with those Abercrombie & Fitch bags...some guys bare chest on the front...and he has no friggin chest hair! She texted me later in the evening that the T shirts she bought (on sale) were too small and joked about her tummy being too big! I said we could take them back and exchange them next week before bowling, I said "I'll do anything to get that bag back to the store" she replied "You're obsessed with that bag, aren't you lol" She was also enjoying her fruit flavoured truffles "you're right, these are so good. Thx! And your card is so cute :)"

K
K
Men without chest hair is an ultimate for me! I don't like hairy chests or ears or noses!

kat

Me-53(and learning!)
S24, S21, D18, D17
Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming. Dory
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: gabbysmom23
Kiss the woman with some tongue already.

French her? Well, her great great grandfather was a French missionary! So that could open up the missionary position too, couldn't it. It's all good, right!

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted By: kat727
Men without chest hair is an ultimate for me! I don't like hairy chests or ears or noses!

kat

Hey, you'll change your mind once you've seen grey chest hair, baby. You'll never go back!

M
M
LOL! I love chest hair, just not tons of it! I have a friend who actually looks like a Wookie without his shirt on. I beg him to put it back on! LOL

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard