Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16
W
OP Offline
W
She also sent me some H&K's, I said "I'll keep yours under my pillow" OMG, what is wrong with me...I've turned into something so weird lol!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
B
B
Gad! I dread Valentine's Day next week. No, Wii, happy for you, that you have this in your life.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
S
S
Pass the Pepto Bismol please. It's pink and pretty & the only thing that will get me through next week. GAG GAG GAG> LOL!

You know we're happy for you, Wii - but I feel like I'm back in Jr High.

Barb

W
OP Offline
W
OMG, who ever talked like this in Jr. High! I smoked, that's it. One of my friends said, not too long ago, "I"m glad you two have found each other, now the rest of the world is safe!" Ah, so sweet!

W
OP Offline
W
I met with therapist yesterday, I mentioned STBX's remarks on the weekend re: SDA Lady. Therapist said "she can be quite the bitch can't she...I don't like to use that word, but in her case I think it fits" She also said "You know that the whole world revolves around STBX and anything that disrupts that little world is a bad thing, in her mind" We talked about how this new R is going and therapist said the anxieties I feel are normal anxieties that everyone goes through when starting with someone new. She also was impressed that SDA Lady paid for our Museum outing and wants to take turns paying for our outings. She liked that we both seem able to express warm feelings to each other and enjoy that. Lastly, she told me to enjoy the moment as much as possible 'cuz there's no way to control the future. So, it was a good meeting and she felt I was moving at a nice pace.

B
B
Your counselor, of course, is right, Wii.

Sunfunone, I haven't enjoyed Valentine's in a long, long time. It's those kinds of celebrations that becomes toooooo important when going through the part where your H is cheating. I don't do Valentine's anymore. Pointless.

Did I get my feeling about Valentine's Day across? I think there should be an anti-Valentine's Day day.

But, for Wii, it will probably be fun, and romantic.

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
W
OP Offline
W
Well, SDA Lady works on Valentine's Day, that's why I'm taking her to the theatre and dinner on Sunday. I guess I should get a mushy card of some type, shouldn't I. I wanted to send her an Edible Arrangement on V Day, as she loves fruit, but she lives with her employer and wants to keep her personal life her own business, so that's out. Anyway, our Valentine's Day should be fun!

W
OP Offline
W
hey, what about a Christian Valentine's Day card with the following verse inside "A loving doe, a graceful deer—may her breasts satisfy you always, may you ever be captivated by her love" ~ Proverbs 5:19
OK, bad idea! I'll keep working on it.

B
B
Can I say HINT, HINT?

D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
W
OP Offline
W
Well, I've discovered what hell is going to be like. It's gonna be wall to wall shelves of Valentine's Day cards that go on for eternity! OMG, try to find one that actually fits with the situation I'm in...and doesn't make me wanna puke (and I know you're all thinking that must be hard to do!)! Finally, I found one. It's got a cute little panda bear on the front holding a flowered heart and it reads "Could you be any more lovable?" inside it says "Don't think so! Happy Valentine's Day" At $3.99 how can I go wrong. I'd bought a card earlier but in hindsight it's one I'd give to my grandmother...so it's out.
Anyway, I went to my book study group tonight, had a wonderful evening. At break I got a text "Hi Whatis! I know ur not home yet. Drive safely. Talk to U later. Ingat" There's a snow storm coming and driving is supposed to be difficult. Again, what a sweetie.

Page 2 of 16 1 2 3 4 15 16

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard