Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12
P
OP Offline
P
Before I get in trouble.... here's the new thread.
Part 1
part 2 part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6

But for now, here was the latest post from part 6.
---------------------------------------------------------

So I am now a firm believer that God (higher power, the universe- whatever you’re comfortable with) is in control of my situation. Look at the following events and decided if it’s coincidence or a ‘redirection’ by something greater than myself:
- Original plans were to stop by her house at the beginning of my trip. Had to change it to the end because of something that came up on her end.
- Supposed to arrive on Thursday. Had to change because I needed to be home a day earlier for my kids.
- Because I was able to get there on Wednesday instead, I was able to see her parents because they were leaving Thursday morning for 5 days.
- My check engine light came on at the beginning of my drive to her house, had to stop for an hour to get an oil change… about 30 minutes down the road I come up on a 5 car pileup on my side of the interstate.
I arrived in time for dinner and we all enjoyed hanging out and chatting about my sitch, my health and I even shared with them my DB efforts (they were impressed.) Of course all of this led to how God has a plan.

Ok, going to try not to get too preachy, but I’m going to use the terms/words that my ‘father’ used when we were talking. I hope that some pieces and parts of this can apply to y’all and give you some guidance or at least a new perspective. Here’s his explanation and guidance for situations that seem hopeless: (it may jump around a bit, but this is how our conversation went)

When Lucifer (L) the angel disagreed with God and was cast out of Heaven, L made it his goal to disrupt the ‘free will of man’. God had blessed everyone on earth with free will so they could decide which path they would follow, although God has already created His intended path for all of us. L believed that people should be told what to do. God had also blessed all humans with an angel as their guide, L countered by also assigning a demon to each person. While these angels and demons are battling out in the spiritual world- We, the people who we interact with daily, are the side effect of their war.

God created, and therefore believes, in the bond of marriage. He will always ‘fight’ to save marriages. [I had previously talked about the ‘snake eyes’ and emptiness I see in H] When you are talking with someone who appears to have this ‘emptiness’, it’s because they are listening (in their heart/head) to the evil side, they have let that side ‘take control’. Our job, is to keep the faith for both of us, through prayer and daily actions- once we become stronger in our faith, it will strengthen our ‘angels’ and overpower their ‘demons’.

In regards to prayer, we should become familiar with verses of the bible (psalms is a good place to start) and actually use God’s words back at him as our prayer. If we do this, He will know that we are true and devoted to our faith- because we will have taken the time to understand his words. We shouldn’t think of praying as asking Him to intervene, but more as we are giving Him permission to enact His will upon us (because remember, He’s already created the path for all of us.) When we pray, God responds immediately. However, there is a delay in when we see this response because of that battle of our angels and demons in the spiritual world. Any subsequent prayers about the same topic, need to be directed at giving our angels strength to overpower the demons so we can see our response from God as quickly as possible [which is where our continued faith becomes important to give that strength to the angels.] If we continue to live a faithful life and be patient, God’s blessings to our prayers will become evident.**Most of the scriptures about prayer and God’s responses are in the book of Daniel**

He showed me an interesting video from Tony Evans that was based on the concept of spiritual warfare and the armor of God found in Ephesians 6:10-20. It goes into details about the concepts discussed above.

=============================================
The next morning he prays over me, and honestly- I felt my heart race, started crying and felt really calm.

What happens that afternoon? H tells me about the possible investigation from OW’s H (read previous post for all the juicy details! You will have to go back to part 6, on page 8 towards the bottom) I’m beginning to NOT believe in coincidences!!

Only time will tell what will come from any of this. But I am really trying to get comfortable with the waiting, since patience has never been one of my stronger virtues.

Take what you will from any of this. I hope that I didn’t offend anyone.

M-31, H-31
T-9, M-7
S-6, s-20mth
sep 8/1/11
ILYNILWY 11/29/11
Creating separation papers.
Discover H has feelings for BFF, she does too 1/11/12
H moves out 1.20.12
I absolutely love this post!! I totally belive in GOD's work!

Your vacation and sitch absolutely sounds like much more than coincidence! I have seen it in my sitch as well. I will share a quick, very noticeable, story. (Sorry to hijack)

I had started searching for some prayers online to say over my H and was also looking for bible verses. The very next day I was at the YMCA and made brief mention of my sitch to one of the childwatch ladies and she looked at me and said girl I believe in miracles. She said we were joined as one when we were married and that I had to pray over him. She said the demons had control of him and I had to ask GOD to fight on my behalf. She instructed me to read certain verses and shared her story with me. She gave me her phone number and told me to call her and she would give me some more to read. This was almost three weeks ago and I read my verses and say my prayers every single night. (Coronthians, Ephesians, Philippians) The day after I spoke with her a girlfriend posted the Tony Evans video on her FB so, I have been reading that too!!

Needless to say she has also been a great source of inspiration and another friend to offer support!

Sounds like you had a great trip and hopefully through faith and patience, along with DBing, things will continue to progress!

Me31 H33
M11
T15
S10, D4
H deploys 01/11
H R&R two weeks 10/11
ILYBNILWY/sep 12/11
homecoming 1/12
pos D 1/13

Let the "real" battle begin!!
R
R
I SO needed your post Purg. I posted the other day that my sitch has shaken me spiritually. It's only been a little over a month so I still feel helpless sometimes.

31- Can you post the scriptures you've been using? I have been praying over my husband most mornings, and some nights if I'm still awake when he comes to bed.

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
M
M
Perfect Purg!!! My sitch has moved downhill fast, but God is still in control, W has choosen to use her freewill to let the demons rule....I still pray for her everyday. Even though I see no hope for my sitch I still pray Jeremiah 29:11 and know that this path leads somewhere prosperous. If you are driving, move over and be the co-pilot.

Michael

Me:46 /W:37
M:13 /T:16
D's:19,18,17,6
S:10
W filed 8/15/11
Court 9/21/12

Conflict is inevitable. Combat is optional.
I've been reading:

I Corinthians 7:1-7:7, II Corinthians 7:2-7:16, Ephesians 1:15-1:23, 3:13-321, 5:22-5:33, 6:10-6:19, Philippians 1:3-1:11, 4:4-4:20, and Colossians 1:9-1:29

I read them every single night, say a few scripted prayers that I found online, and throughout my days in everything I do I find myself saying little prayers here and there.

I've always believed in GOD but never been a very religious person and I go to church maybe once or twice a year. Since this sitch has been placed upon my shoulders I pray and read the bible more than I have in my whole life. It really keeps me going and I truly believe that I would not be able to be as strong as I am without it and without HIM!!

Me31 H33
M11
T15
S10, D4
H deploys 01/11
H R&R two weeks 10/11
ILYBNILWY/sep 12/11
homecoming 1/12
pos D 1/13

Let the "real" battle begin!!
P
OP Offline
P
I'm glad to see that some of you have been inspired to renew our faith by our sitchs in the same way I have. I've never considered myself a churchy person- in fact, I usually only go to midnight mass with my grandma.
====================================
Tonight:
H left around 6:00, I don't know where- but he was carrying a big box (perhaps to work on his cabinet he's been building?) What really got me was when he left, he asked me to leave the chain off the door because he'll "be coming back later tonight." Peaked my curiosity, but I quickly squashed it and refocused on my kiddos. I came down with a nasty migraine, so dinner was a simple one and I laid on the couch with a blanket over my face while the boys played in the living room. I really wish there was someone else in the house so I could have excused myself to the quiet peace of my bedroom.... but no such luck. I managed to give them a bath and get to bed- all the while squinting and feeling like my brain was going to blow out the back of my head. I'm now sitting in the dark with my screen on the lowest bright setting.

I've been thinking a lot about H's odd statement's this morning (about the things he didn't like, but at the same time he basically said that he's *looking* for me to take action) Was that his way of letting me know what he's looking for? Does this mean he's possibly on the fence and considering? [I know, don't mind read or analyze.] I have some things coming to fruition soon, I hope that he sees the 'action' that he was hoping for... but in any case, these new endeavors are setting me up for my future. (don't want to jinx it, but I have a job lined up to start in about a week that will pay for my graduate classes I need to take.)

I still have a few procedures that need to be scheduled for my heart issues- and I hope to have those completed within the next month.

Thinking about something else... my H's LL is Physical Touch. How can I DB and at the same time, try to fill his love tank? I don't want to reach out to him and potentially make him uncomfortable.... but since being physical was such an issue for us, I want to show him that *that* part of our R would be better. I was thinking about waiting in the guest bed for him tonight in some new lingerie I had bought for my boudoir photos.... is that too pursuing? LOL!! It would be great to see the shock on his face- considering I NEVER wore anything like that to bed before.

His birthday is in 2 weeks... I had already bought a few things back at after X-mas sales (before the OW bomb). I've always gone overboard with birthdays (sent him on a PGA Golf Course tour around Florida with his brother last year) but I don't want to make him uncomfortable, so I'm trying to stay low key with only a few gifts.

M-31, H-31
T-9, M-7
S-6, s-20mth
sep 8/1/11
ILYNILWY 11/29/11
Creating separation papers.
Discover H has feelings for BFF, she does too 1/11/12
H moves out 1.20.12
R
R
Purg, I'd get the lingerie! But I'm not a rule follower, so I'd just get into more trouble. LOL

I can't wait to see what the wise ones say sbout this! ;-)

*I think I know already...LOL

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
M
M
Lingerie and migraines go together about as good as a fish with a bicycle!

Michael

Me:46 /W:37
M:13 /T:16
D's:19,18,17,6
S:10
W filed 8/15/11
Court 9/21/12

Conflict is inevitable. Combat is optional.
J
J
He is totally watching you and making sure your changes are for real. I remember when I started to notice J noticing my changes. He also questioned them at first. Just keep doing what you're doing, lady smile

As for the lingerie, I wouldn't go that route yet. I went against the general rule and slept with J while we were apart (every 2 weeks, though it's not like we planned it, lol), but he only said ILYBNILWY for a very short time. He quickly realized that he was in love with me still and tried fighting the feelings. He'd fail while around me. He couldn't ignore the changes.

Anyway, I shared that because I feel that being intimate with him while we were apart, though so heartbreaking for me afterward each time when I would have to face the reality that he still wasn't mine, helped us remain connected. He was open to it. Your H is not open to that kind of contact with you right now, IMO. He does seem to be opening up more. Take that as a positive and focus on you.

M & H 25
T 9
D 7
S 4
Bomb 11/11 Confused about feelings for me.
Bomb 12/11 ILYBNILWY, moved out
2-1-12 We're exclusive & dating each other.
3-4-12 H moved back in.
3-31-12 I deserve better. I'm done
C
C
Hey P, its great to see how your trip and your "father" was able to inspire you. Very excited for you. Its going to be really interesting to see how things move from here. Keep up the good work you're doing and hope your migraine goes away FAST!

Me:45, W:45
S:16 D:13
M:22, T:25
Bomb: July 2010
Putting finances in order for "D"
Continue to live in same home-separate rooms
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard