Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
N
N
Hi Kenva,

Just checking in. I do remember your sitch now. Somehow I missed your update this year.

Thanks for the prayer on my thread. Sorry you're in the same timeline as me. But looks like your sitch is changing. Maybe it's for the better Kenva, you never know. Maybe the healing will finally start for you.

When I think about your sitch and mine, you know living in the same house, the more I think its not going to work and that separation is truly needed. I have tried just about everything and nothing moved my sitch.

For me I come to terms too that my w is gone even though we're in the same house. It's been almost two years for me too being solo doing things for the kids, not asking W for her support etc. I'm used to it that shes not there for me. So really for me, if she files it's just formality.

Stay strong Kenva, you can do this. Keep posting.

Newman

me40; W43
M18; T~20
D18; S13 & S3
bomb 5/9/11
EA busted 4/30/12; 9/4/12; 4/29/13; 6/10/13 same OM

Separated 4/1/14

"Even a flicker of light will shine through darkness-12/25/2012"....better days ahead.

K
kenva Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I'm staying strong. Since she spent the night out she's been cold. No talking to me at all. Not a hello nor a goodbye. We were at least saying that to ea other but nothing now. I have kinda stopped that to see if I get anything from her but no. I had to ask her twice tonight if she wanted me to throw away a container. I will tell her bye tomorrow morning to shake things up.

M 43
W 35
S 6
BD 7-11
Served 5-2-13
Sep agree signed 5-12-14
Wife moves out pending refinance 5-14-14
Divorce hearing set May 2
Divorced May 2
K
kenva Offline OP
OP Offline
K
So w texted me that she would be in late for s and I to eat w out her. Fine. I'm used to her throwing that at me every once in a while. So dinner was almost ready and she comes home. I made mine and s plate and sat down to eat. I didn't make her plate which both of us do when either one if us makes dinner. She looked at the food and saw there was a little extra and she asked me about it. I told her I made too much for s. she made her plate and sat down w us. Cold she was but I'm used to it. After dinner s started playing in family room. I took trash out and came in to see her on couch. I'm upstairs , detaching. Just waiting for his bed time because its my turn to read to him.

M 43
W 35
S 6
BD 7-11
Served 5-2-13
Sep agree signed 5-12-14
Wife moves out pending refinance 5-14-14
Divorce hearing set May 2
Divorced May 2
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard