Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A
A
How are you doing, Ctflor?

That is some reaction you had! Hard to say if it was because of the meds if you have been taking it before, again, it could be a form of idiosyncratic reaction.

Retrouvaille is coming up! How are you feeling about that?

I had a serious backslide, and I have been feeling so bad about it that I have not even posted lately. I neeeded time to withdraw into myself and think and pray.

I had some good insights that I think will help other piecers, so I promise I am going to post it. Suffice for now to say that I finally am seeing that whatever may happen, I will be alright. And that piecing is not easy..... I am not even sure I still am in it!

Me:49 H:45 D:12 M:14 T:18
Bomb: 6/26/10
EA: 9/3/10, fizzled out slowly, now ???
11/5/11 Retrouvaille
Finally piecing....
Its peaceful at last, but we got a looong way to go
C
Ctflor Offline OP
OP Offline
C
I'm ok. Healing from the vasculitis rash, but it's taking a long time!

We are not going to make retrouvaille, because we both have too much going on right now. I'm bummed about that. But things are going along ok. We are in the middle of 5 languages and still working on our M. I'm very thankful that we are doing alright. We have had a couple arguments over our feelings about things, but we both see it as a good thing because we're clearing out old stuff we didn't know was there.

I cannot say the fears are gone, they are still there for me. I have to work at not letting fear of him leaving me, overcome me. I have to keep at my GAL and working on me. I find that my self esteem is pretty crushed.

I'd love to hear how you are doing Angel! How is it going?

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard