Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
P
punkin Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Thanks Snodderly and Seeking,

Strange how worrying about someone is such an ingrained habit that even now I can't stop! I even realize I still miss the Jasack.

I realized today that after the judge delivered his decision, I stood up with my lawyer, who told me to have a good day, walked by my X without a backward glance and strolled out of the courtroom. I did see his wifey's "stricken" look. I know what she was in for last night. A full night of drinking himself into oblivian, and ranting to all what a B**ch I am.
As I believe many of you have said before, my X is far from being cooked yet. I am starting to wonder if he ever will be.

Snodderly - the house is going to be a silvery grey, with slightly off white trim, charcoal shutters and a front door painted Red Delicious.( a dark red) The roof of my house is mid to dark grey shingles, so I think it will look very striking. Eventually, I plan to put up the victorian wrought iron fence around the front yard. I am on a street of early 1900 homes, with white picket fences and green shutters, so this should set my little house apart from the others.

The remnants of Hurricane Isaac arrived here this afternoon, but other than some power outages east of here and downed limbs, we are just having some long awaited rain. Should be passed by us by tomorrow afternoon.

Hope everyone has a safe and Happy Labor Day weekend.

ME: 54
Him: 51
M: 20 years T: 21 years
OW/New wife: 36
Sons & Daughters: 7 (ages 24-36)
Bomb: March 4, 2010
He Filed: April 28, 2010
I Contested: May 1, 2010
Standing Down: 11/24/10
Divorced : 05/04/2011
I
I
Punkin,

It's taken me a moment to post - I feel so much empathy for the pain you are experiencing. Your kind heart and goodness still exists even after all of the incredibly offensive treatment. This is a testament to you!

Your house sounds lovely - you deserve the best!

IB

M-48/XH-48 M=25/T=28 years
Ds-24,22/S-18
D - 3/11
A Day at a Time
B
B
[censored] to be "wifey". I almost feel sorry for her ... but, she doesn't realize that Karma is the real b*tch.

Me:57 H:52 M:28 Got another lawyer last year and filed.
D35,S/D twins28,D22
EA4/04 End? Who knows?
"Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you." — Peace Pilgrim
job Offline
Punkin,
Your home should be beautiful once you've completed all of your painting. The color scheme sounds great! A lot of work, but at the completion, a beautiful home and one that will be the talk of the neighborhood for a long time. Good for you!

Yes, dear old wifey will have received an earful that night. Karma sure is a @itch!

Glad to hear you got some much needed rain. We are still below our water table level here. Could use a lot more rain, but in a nice, gentle way and not the heavy downpours.

Enjoy your weekend!

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
P
punkin Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Here's hoping everyone had a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend. Mine was productive. Had help painting the house and it is looking as wonderful as it did in my mind. Something about the paintjob makes me feel more it is MY HOME than it ever did before. Maybe because it is taking on my personality, just as I am rediscovering it for myself.

Have to admit that seeing him in court last week, even as bad as he looked, has set me back a bit onto the old song, "What I Did Wrong", but I suppose that is only normal, and is passing much faster than it has in the past.

Heat back up to 105 degrees today. Can't wait for Fall!

E
E
Hey Punkin...

Is my room painted yet?

smile

You sound good young lady!

Eric

"The difficulties of Life are intended to make us BETTER,not bitter".
"Fear is a prison, where you are the jailer. FREE YOURSELF!"
"Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B." - Jack3Beans
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard