Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
M
M
"are you living with your wife now?"

Nope. However we spend every weekend together and effectively co-parent the kids. We are like a couple just not living together. She's got her own issues to deal with and I understand.

"is she still with om?"

No. She worked with him up until 2 years ago when he retired. He was twice her age.

"Do you ever discuss your situation on here?"

Yes I do. In fact, you've asked me about my sitch a number of times and I've repeated it several times. I've been through the same stuff you have. I just don't throw it in your face about it like you did to me.

The main thing that I learned is understanding, compassion and tolerance. I accept my W for who she is. All your H wants is to have someone understand him. Who are you to judge how someone "should" live? You married him didn't you? There's that clause about "for better or worse". You don't like him judging you after all.

"I feel stuck in a way because i cant work more because it would effect the amount of alimony i would get,"

So you want to be dependent on him forever. Okay.
You're also saying this because you want him to suffer. You want him to suffer financially because you "can't find work".

"even if i could find work in this economy.."

B@ll$hit on this. You haven't tried everything. You blame alot of people and outside circumstances for your sitch. Your R isn't doing better not because of your H's faith. You don't have faith in yourself. And I'm not talking about the D.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
D
D
Excellent response mlc-

There is a LOT of data here. What do you find works when you respond to rysmom/dolphin. What do you find she responds to, what do you find she puts into action.

Rys-

What posts do you find you take action with, what posts do you find you ignore?

When you find the answers to these questions, it helps you in choosing what you post. Most of the posters here are oldtimers/vets. It's a great place to take data. Not the only place, just a great place.

dbmod
D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My son does not date much, he focuses on his studies. I dont think he will follow his fathers example on how to treat woman. I pray he doesnt. He goes to an all boys catholic high school that teaches good morals. Thank God he has that to keep him grounded.

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I try to take action with positive suggestions, and if i feel im being attacked mostly from Mr bond, i ignore these posts.

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
No i dont know, what you like about the last post?

D
D
If I told you, it wouldn't be nearly as effective as you seeing it for yourself. Teaching one to fish and all ...

But I'll give you a hint. Look at the post I liked and compare/contrast it with a lot of your other posts.

Everybody hurts. It's part of life. Don't miss the good stuff.
M
M
"I dont think he will follow his fathers example on how to treat woman. "

His father doesn't treat women badly. In fact, he treats you pretty well by giving you money, offering you help when it's needed. Where do you get the idea that he treats women badly? Just because he listens to Howard Stern? Please.

"if i feel im being attacked mostly from Mr bond, i ignore these posts."

YOu feel like you're being attacked whenever someone says something you disagree with.

I seem to remember a time two years ago when you were going through an extreme bout of depression and you sounded like you were going to take your life. I and another poster stayed with you through that period and others like it.

When your son started cutting himself, I was there pushing for you to get him help.

So how do you respond? By saying something insulting about my actions towards my W. That's a very low blow which deserves an apology.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
My h i suddenly being very nice. he is going to give me some $ to buy a used car, he went a half hr away the other day to look at it for me and now is arranging funds with bank. i appreciate what he does but could be manipulation as usual.
Is there a way someone can read you text messages. if im on his acct, its an iphone.?

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Dont attack and criticize ple Mr Bond

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Bond wants tp say" your h is giving u money and time and all you see is manipulation"

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard