Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
This is my new user name for Rysmom because i couldnt log in to my other acct. my h took my son to buy me a birthday gift yesterday. h also sent a guy over to do masonary repair on my chimney. i have appt to meet lawyer at end of mo. too.

D
D
So you've had two accounts all along?

Everybody hurts. It's part of life. Don't miss the good stuff.
D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Dont you work?

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
or are you on here all day?

V
V
Hi, rysmom, or dolphin. What on earth is going on? It looks like you have had two accounts for quite awhile. I want you to know I was coming on here checking on your posts as "rysmom" because I was worried about you. I think I have been one of your biggest supporters here. I absolutely have supported your "standing" for your M, even though your H is living with ow, and hasn't shown any signs of coming back yet. Did you read my last post to you as rysmom?

So, how are you? What made you decide to see a L? Have you come up with a solution so that you don't have to file?

I was reading on your other posts as dolphin, and you were saying you were trying to save your H's soul. You cannot save your H's soul. Only God can save a soul. Through His Son. If you have read the part where it says the unbelieving H has been sanctified through his believing W, it means that by your actions, your faith, your continuing worship of God, your behavior will bring your H around. My H even said to me that he could see my strong faith!

If you read through the Bible, it is full of imperfect people. Your H is not perfect, neither are you. You should never try to get self-righteous with another person to try and save them. It never works. I read and followed some good advice I got from one of the books I had, to just let God work on that side of my H, while I was a good wife, a good person, a good mother, showing through my actions to my H that I loved him, and in spite of his having A, I still loved him. But, I didn't beat him over the head with religion. During the Crusades, the so called Christians would convert through violence. I don't believe God meant for us to do it that way. Did you ever accept your H for who he was? If not, why not? Regardless if he had a dark edge to him, he is still your H.

I am glad you seem to be doing okay, and I am glad I came on here this morning, and saw your thread title, and thought it looked like you, and read it. So, has anything changed?

vc

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
No everything is still the same. im feeling very down today. because its my birthday and was hoping for a text from h .thanks so much for replying to me. my sister or mother didnt even send me a message.i went to a divorce care and separation group last night, it was pretty good. h took son out last night to get a gift. h has been trying to help me find a 09 car cuz mine has been at lexus for 2 weeks getting repaired. it took them a week to find out problem. son and i have been looking at colleges too. How are you ? thanks so much for being there i feel very alone today.

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
i had other acct cuz i couldnt sign on to my acct. becausec iicouldnt remember my username. i still dont know my username for rysmom. i signed out 1 mo. ago and couldnt get back in.

V
V
Well, we all have brain fart&, and can't remember passwords. I did with my email last night and had to change it.

********************HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

I have gotten birthday phone calls or messages from my sisters at five minutes til midnight before. Of course, my birthday is Christmas Eve, and everyone is busy then. Maybe your family will call this afternoon.

Has your son narrowed his college search down? Is he getting stuff from schools from all over the country like mine did?

I am doing okay. We are thankfully getting our debt paid off, within three and a half years or so,it will be gone. YAY!!! Of course, then we will have college loans to pay, but with all the other gone, it will be easier.

So, I won't pressure you about seeing a L, you are doing that anyway, you said. Hey, you have to feel the time is right for you.

I do want to ask you how your contacts with your H have been going? If he feels you look at him with disapproval and judgment, he may feel he could never measure up to you, anyway.
I wonder what you could do to get more positive attention from him. I am not saying you have to get a tattoo or go goth, but maybe show a bit of a wild side to you, assuming there could be one?

vc

A
A
Happy birthday Dolphin - do something nice for yourself today! (((hugs)))

Adinva 51, S20, S18
M24 total
6/15/11-12/1/12 From IDLY to H moving out
9/15/15-3/7/17 From negotiating SA to final D at age 50
5/8/17-now: New relationship with an old friend
__
Happiness is a warm puppy.
D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Son wants to stay home for college and one of the best film making colleges in the area is nearby so we applied there. Glad you are able to pay down debt. I am still very torn about filing. i went shopping at the Gap they are having a great sale 30 % off everything. when i got home there were roses on the front step, i didnt know if from h or my brother. they were from my son and h yellow and red roses. card said t
"To a great Mom and a wonderful person. Love ryan and H". H and i only have contact through text, im afraid if i talk i might get angry because i still have alot of hurt. You are right h use to like when we went to heavy metal concerts 20 yrs ago,and we would wear our black leather jackets. tonight Judas priest is playing near us i wish i could go with him. i dont usually like that anymore but i could do it once in awhile. h is probably taking ow to concert and that made me sad today.
My h birthday is new years eve and my sons is dec 27. Know wonder i like you i get along well with Capricorns.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard