NOTICE: In order to help the OnLine Community run more efficiently, we will be pruning the boards over the next few weeks. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them soon.
Topic Options
#2200536 - 11/22/11 11:52 AM Is this progress or am I just looking too hard?
Crimson Offline

So W has been in her own place for the last week. She had requested that I let her know periodically how our baby is doing while in my custody. I sent her a long text explain all that we'd been up to this weekend.

Then, earlier this morning I texted her to let her know the baby was doing fine and sleeping well. She responded that she was "glad to see I was doing all of the things she wanted us to do". I told her that I haven't watched much TV these days (which is true) and that I had been doing a lot of reading, believe it or not. She responded "I wish the change would have come sooner, but I am glad you are making the changes". I told her better late than never - and she responded "your next relationship can reap the benefits"

That last little blurb kinda set me back a bit, but I did not let on at all - I just said that I was in no rush for that right now.

So it SORTA looks like she noticed a few 180s, but still seems at arms length with her "next relationship" remark. Is this progress?? Granted - I have only been trapped in this hell for a little over two months and she's been gone only a week - I know I need patience, but what that a "reasonable" good sign??

I have no idea and need help with what to do next.

Crimson

#2200640 - 11/22/11 05:10 PM Re: Is this progress or am I just looking too hard? [Re: Crimson]
Cadet Offline

Try to stick to one thread until you get to 100 posts.

Use this thread that you started in newcomers,it has more replies and will get more traffic

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...279#Post2200279

#2210350 - 01/04/12 04:11 PM Re: Is this progress or am I just looking too hard? [Re: Cadet]
penster Offline

Hi,
I would say she's trying to push some buttons with the 'next relationship' comment and just testing your repsonse. Believe in you, you're doing fine.
T:15
S:10
D:8
D:4

#2266330 - 07/28/12 08:43 PM Re: Is this progress or am I just looking too hard? [Re: penster]
Jhail83 Offline

Loc: Ohio
I have gotten the same responses from my W. I agree with Penster, don't let those comments get you down. Your next new relationship can be with your W!
D-4

Moderator:  Roberta, Virginia 

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004