Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
thanks for your prayers. i have not filed yet i dont know if i want to do that now if im having health problems because the stress of that would compromise my immune system.
i will definately make sure my son get my house though not h and ow if it comes to that. my son is staying home for college going to go for film and intern in NYC the college has a very good internship program to work in NYC, ive heard lots of good things about it. son is doing well he graduates h.s. on june 3. he went on his first dinner date 2 weeks ago she is a friend of his best friend from other catholic h.s. which is nice. im glad hes getting out more. we really enjoyed our trip to CA it improved our relationship, made us closer went on lots of adventures there.

Sorry you are possibly having health problems (an abnormal pap smear does not, of course, necessarily mean you have a big health problem. You'll have to see. I've had an abnormal one and a few weeks later it was normal again. Also had a benign tumor, got it removed and a few things improved that I didn't even know were related. So, while I'm praying for you, I would not get ahead of myself...

Originally Posted By: dolphin
thanks for your prayers. i have not filed yet i dont know if i want to do that now if im having health problems because the stress of that would compromise my immune system.

This^^ statement intrigues me Dolphin. You've been under stress and you've been depressed for a few years now. Any chance THAT stress has been bad for you?

Might the freedom to let go of the pain you are chronically in, start fresh, get some closure and being happy, feel better? Surely being lonely as you are, isn't good for you.

i will definately make sure my son get my house though not h and ow if it comes to that.

Don't know what this^^ means. If you are legally married and you pass away, your spouse gets what the will says OR gets 1/3 in most states, even if you try to disinherit him.

I'm Not pushing you...but there's no way you'd "definitely make sure" of anything without taking some action.

The idea that things will somehow work out fine- if you do nothing, is false.

VC has tried to get you to reach out to your h in the hopes of a possible reconciliation and

Bond and I have tried to prepare you for life after H, b/c he is living with OW and shows no signs of changing that or coming home to you.

You take neither the path towards your h, nor towards a new life.

Anyone can talk themselves into inaction b/c it's the path of least resistance. But Dolphin, where has it gotten you?

You are in the same place now that you were a few years ago....and that makes me very sad.

my son is staying home for college going to go for film and intern in NYC the college has a very good internship program to work in NYC, ive heard lots of good things about it. son is doing well he graduates h.s. on june 3. he went on his first dinner date 2 weeks ago she is a friend of his best friend from other catholic h.s. which is nice. im glad hes getting out more. we really enjoyed our trip to CA it improved our relationship, made us closer went on lots of adventures there.

When you say you are glad he's getting out more, was he not going out before?

Was your son acting depressed? Is he very Introverted? Does he see a T?

What does he like doing? Does he play any sports? Play any instruments or listen to a particular type of music?

What do h and he do when they are together? Are they bonding more now?

Will he be living at home the whole 4 years or eventually moving out on his own?

Is your son happy?

Hope all turns out well for you Rysmom. Hope you find your strength.

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
Hi rys-

I imagine it can be very scary having an abnormal pap smear, but as 25 has mentioned...having an abnormal one, and then having them all be normal is very common. I'm glad your healthcare practitioner is doing what seems to be the appropriate tests.

I am praying for you as well.

I was thinking your son was slightly older than this, my mistake. I'm glad he's getting out.

I'm agreeing with you in prayer for the high road and best outcome in all things (health, relationship, etc).

I'm not as often as I'd like to be but I wanted to check in. Take very good care.

sg
Love is PATIENT, love is KIND, LOVE never fails / DB since 2001
D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Pap not normal because I had unprotected sex 1 time and I got hpv 16 which is the kind that most commonly causes cervical cancer. I was angry at myself for being so careless and also the dentist that I was seeing that I got it from. I was so careful all of these yrs with my health and this unfortunately happened but I'm taking action to stay healthy and have pap done every 6 mos

M
M
Are you still seeing the dentist?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
V
V
Hi, rysmom, I hope you are doing well. How's your health? All you can do is live your life and get yourself checked out when the doc tells you to. Stuff happens, and we have to live with it. Good luck.

And, MrBond, that really wasn't funny. Don't goad her. It isn't nice.

vc

D
dolphin Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Hi
i have not been here in a long time. my MIL died this morning in the hospital. i went to see her in hospital on wed. i hadnt seen her in 2 yrs. i told her i loved her and held her hand, she was in very bad shape. only half conscious. she was sick for the past yr and a half. congestive heart failure. i glad i saw her before she died . my h came over today and told son and i. i gave him a hug and said i was sorry for her passing but she was in a better place and no more suffering. im not looking forward to wake and funeral.

V
V
I am so sorry, rys. I am glad you went to see her. I hope all went well with the wake and funeral. How is your S doing? Getting excited about his first year in college?
Take care, girl, praying for you.

vc

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard