Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
tnmom66 Offline OP
OP Offline
T
I see that there used to be a link to a "power thread" but it is no longer working.

WHAT ARE SOME WAYS TO CREATE MYSTERY??

I'm way too predictable and open--need to do a 180 there.

~
~
hmmmm... obtain a wardrobe of wigs, mustaches, and trench coats... grin

Honestly, I think I have the mystery down... it's just that my W gets mad at the mystery so just makes stuff up... lol...

perhaps someone who has had success in creating mystery that generates curiosity in the WAS will post soon enough...

R
R
Well I got me an Iphone when all this went down and one for my D. So after dinner I sit on the couch and read and type in it, usually I'm on this site. I see W looking at me, I think she is wondering. I never did this before so it is new. If you do this make sure you don't fall asleep log in otherwise you WAS can see what you are doing. KD I like the mustache idea never had one, I might try it. wink

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

~
~
lol rick... me an all my buddies in high school did that... i kept mine until I was probably 30... not sure if i'd do it again... smile

Funny about the iPhone... I think it was on another forum where someone said they'd created some fake contacts and created different accounts or something for texting to mess with their H's mind... getting the beeps and boops and then looking at the phone and LAUGHING... at nothing, of course... grin

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard