Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline
This wonderful letter written by a true Divorce Buster:

Dear Michele:

A few months ago, I would have never believed that my marriage would survive the death blow of what I discovered, but it has because of my work with Cheryl as a coach.

After confessing to an affair a couple years ago, I believed my husband and I were on the road to recovery. Nothing could have been further from the truth. In fact, earlier this year, I discovered he had continued contacting and seeing the married other woman. I was devastated beyond imagination for a second time.

I had tried traditional therapy, which did help ME. However, the time I spent in marriage counseling with my husband did nothing for our problems except, apparently, make them worse.

During this time, I read a lot about infidelity and had a good understanding of why spouses cheat. However, I would have bet my life that my husband would not have cheated, but he did.

Fast forward to just a few months ago when I was at the very end of my rope after finding out about his continued infidelity. I told myself I had tried "everything" and I believed I had. However, here I was once again confronting the last thing I wanted, leaving my husband and my marriage ending in divorce.

So I took a leap of faith and called Divorce Busters. I had no idea what to expect, but was pretty certain I might still end up divorced and miserable. The first coaching session with Cheryl gave me hope and direction. Her calming words of encouragement and plan of action gave me something to focus on during a sad and desperate time. As each session came and went, I shared my successes and setbacks and continued to do my best to follow her advice. It was not easy....and she told me it would not be.

I am happy to say that several months down the road things have changed to the extent that I wonder now if they ever happened (but I know they did). My husband is no longer seeing his affair partner and seems fully committed to our marriage. Many things happened along the way and I would happily provide details, but I think all you really need to know is that with Cheryl’s help, my marriage is now recovering from my husband’s affair and I am happier than I have been in a long time.

Cheryl has been my personal angel....and I cannot imagine I would be where I am today without her help and advice. I will be forever grateful to her and the help she provided to me during this extremely difficult time. With her advice, I believe my marriage will not only survive, but flourish. I am just so thankful I took that leap of faith and called. When things seemed hopeless, Cheryl provided the ray of hope and solid advice I needed to continue to fight for my marriage.

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com
I
I
Cheryl is AWESOME! I just had my first session and I am no longer a tearful mess, but I am now hopeful and have tools to at least start doing something productive. She is REALLY caring and knows her business smile Kudos...and many thanks for your help. Now it's up to me to do the work.

Me (f): 45
W(f) 35
T: 13 y
C: S4 adopted at birth
6-18-11 bomb: I want to break up
8-28-11 OW confirmed
OP Offline
Yes. Cheryl is awesome! Her clients think the world of her! I'm happy you're getting the help you need.

Take care.

Michele Weiner-Davis
The Divorce Busting Center

Transform your marriage with a private 2-day intensive with Michele Weiner-Davis. http://www.themarriageintensive.com
Email michele@divorcebusting.com

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard