Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22
L
L
(((HUGS))) I pray your recovery is quick. God Bless you!

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20
H gone 11/9/10 lives w/OW

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
R
OP Offline
R
The surgery or my heart? I'll recover plenty quick. Always do :-) The heart will take while longer. But it'll get there.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
G
G
Originally Posted By: Royloveshiswife
"She'll be back for you. It may take awhile, but she'll come around." An old man told him that and he didn't believe him.

God I hope this is true. There was a point when _I_ felt hopeless about my relationship, and I was the one talking divorce. I came back around, and perhaps my husband had hardened his heart. I think it's more accurate to say he had become convinced I was better off without him and he loved me enough to not take me back, wrong as that was. I wonder what the old man's story was.

M: 43 H: 44 M: 12.5 if the 5.5 year separation counts
Bomb (I dropped it): Dec '07
H said finit: Jun '10
I moved on: May '13
G
G
Originally Posted By: BrokenInside
So no, I won't pretend that I want to be friends because deep inside I know I don't want to.

BrokenInside, I hear your pain, and I'm hoping and praying for you. I'm in a different place on the friendship, though. I'd give anything to just hang out and talk with my husband again. I'm sure he's seeing someone new, and that my mistakes are the best thing that ever happened to her. But even if I can't have him back as my husband, I want him back as my friend. No one in the world understands me, makes me laugh, or accepts me the way he does.

G
G
I could describe every mole, freckle or otherwise. I miss her.

Lord, does that take me back! I had forgotten how I used to love memorizing his freckles, kissing them, tracing constellations of freckles with my fingers. Surely it means something when you find someone whose _freckles_ are perfect. Royloveshiswife, my favorite thing about reading your posts is your dedication to the idea that you're in it for the long haul, however long that is. I'm praying for good news at the end of the thread.

R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: grebjack
"She'll be back for you. It may take awhile, but she'll come around." An old man told him that and he didn't believe him.

God I hope this is true. There was a point when _I_ felt hopeless about my relationship, and I was the one talking divorce. I came back around, and perhaps my husband had hardened his heart. I think it's more accurate to say he had become convinced I was better off without him and he loved me enough to not take me back, wrong as that was. I wonder what the old man's story was.

His wife had come back 7 months after divorce was finalized. And they were married for the rest of their lives. I figure that's some fairly sound advice :-)

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: grebjack
I could describe every mole, freckle or otherwise. I miss her.

Lord, does that take me back! I had forgotten how I used to love memorizing his freckles, kissing them, tracing constellations of freckles with my fingers. Surely it means something when you find someone whose _freckles_ are perfect. Royloveshiswife, my favorite thing about reading your posts is your dedication to the idea that you're in it for the long haul, however long that is. I'm praying for good news at the end of the thread.

There will be good news. That's what Faith can do. My Lord can do anything, as long as I have faith in Him and His will. I have faith that this is not how He wants my marriage to end.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
Where did these quotes come from? Who's W came back after 7 months. I would like to read story.

Roy hope you are recovering from the surgery

BITS

R
OP Offline
R
Originally Posted By: 2stepboogie
Where did these quotes come from? Who's W came back after 7 months. I would like to read story.

Roy hope you are recovering from the surgery

It's not on here. It's from a man who gave advice to my brother when he went thru his divorce. Most of it is a few pages back. It would have worked for my brother, but he couldn't forgive his wife for what she did.

I'm recovering pretty well, thank you.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
R
OP Offline
R
I forgot to mention, the story isn't here. But, all the quotes are from this thread.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
Page 9 of 22 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard