Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22
R
OP Offline
R
So, I haven't posted in a week. I've not given up (or given in.) I've been busy with work and everything else. I still pray daily. I know the Lord is gonna come thru for me on this. Just keeping the Faith. I'm working on being the man I've always wanted to be. I still see only my shortcomings (I have a lot of them.) That's some of the hardest things. Looking beyond my faults. Just wish I'd have listened more. Everyone tells me how I'm a good man. But the only 2 people who don't believe that are the ones who matter, She and I. Still working on it.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
L
L
Roy,

I was thinking of you today! I was asking God again to give me a sign that he is working on the other side of the mountain. I love the song "Come Home" by Luminate. And of course I love "What Faith Can Do" by Kutless which you turn me onto. I just so badly wanted to hear those today as a sign from God, but as you know they are not as popular as they once were so I rarely hear them at all on the KLOVE. But, on the way home from visiting with my MIL not only did I hear both songs, they were played back to back! I was just praising God for his wonderful Grace and always reminding me He is in control and working on the other side of this mountain of circumstances.

If you haven't seen these here are the videos for our songs.

[url= http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCN0hnogqj8]Come Home [/url]

What Faith Can Do

And My newest favorite song by Mandisa
Stronger

Blessings!!

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20
H gone 11/9/10 lives w/OW

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
R
OP Offline
R
Hi guys! I'm still here. Been super-busy. Working on getting a rented house in livable shape. It's not much but it's a house. Still praying, daily. I know the Lord is gonna get us thru this. Just didn't ever think it would take this long. But I haven't given up. Nor will I. Wish I had more positive news to tell, but that's where I'm at.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
R
OP Offline
R
Weird. Everytime I feel I need inspiration, I look at my wife's FB page or I read my old posts on here. Works everytime!

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
R
OP Offline
R
So, i have a bad/dangerous habit. As I can't/shouldn't tell my wife how I feel (I love her), what I do instead is put it in texts in my phone and not send them......Except for tonight, when I accidentally sent one. It truly was an accident. This will make for an interesting week.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
M
M
What was the message that you sent? First off, NEVER apologize for how you truly feel. It's not necessarily a mistake. It happens. Don't beat yourself up over it. Your feelings and wearing your heart on your sleeve is who you are. Don't let fear of your W change that in you. Use that as your strength. Not a weakness.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
R
OP Offline
R
It isn't fear, just unhappy with myself. I'm holding back my feelings because all they do is make her bitter and angry. Just kinda unhappy with myself.
The message was a nice one (I would love to receive it from her). But just the same, I wish I hadn't sent it. Kinda.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
R
OP Offline
R
Kinda feeling the weight of the world on me right now....The Lord says to cast my cares upon Him. But they keep piling up on me.....But I'm trying.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
R
OP Offline
R
This weekend is my anniversary, and she went to see her brother in another state. With her "friend." Yeah, that hurts. But I've had my kids all weekend. We played games, went to a B-day party and watched movies. So, it's been kinda bittersweet for me. Please continue praying for me.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
N
ncl Offline
N
Hi, Roy...I read up on your sitch. I'm so very sorry that you find yourself on these boards. You are a Godly man who your wife and family are blessed to have. I, too, shared my anniversary alone (my 13th) this week, and I know the pain of loneliness. I was served with divorce papers today; talk about ruining my weekend. While I have no real advice to offer you, I will say that you are doing what is best....loving your kids, looking to the Lord for strength and keeping the faith. Best wishes to you...lc4

aka lc4 : )
Page 14 of 22 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard