Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22
R
OP Offline
R
She keeps telling things, she says I should hate her for. They do hurt, I'll not lie, but I could forgive her anything. Once again, it doesn't matter what she does, I've decided to keep loving her. No matter what. I'll not tell anyone to do this the way I am. But it's my path. I'm gonna walk it.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
L
L
Roy, having faith and loving your wife as God intended you to do is a great path to be on! Believing she will get on the path one day, is trusting that God keeps his promises. You are doing great! Keep standing and DBing.

Blessings!

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20
H gone 11/9/10 lives w/OW

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
R
OP Offline
R
Having a real hard time not being bitter tonight.....

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
R
OP Offline
R
If you need help with Faith in what your doing, go to Power of Faith Ministries by Dan Douglass. I'll warn you now, he doesn't mince words and can come off kind of......strong. But he has some good Faith-filled advice. But don't take his word on scripture. Read it for yourself. Not saying he's lying or wrong, but you should never take someones word on the Word. You should read it and decide for yourself if you agree. I know it's off my topic, but it's my thread, I'll hijack it if I want to ;-D

On a different note (kinda), I had several of my friends pray for my strength yesterday and I'm feeling much better. I'll make it. Of that, I have complete Faith. As long as I stay strong enough.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
R
OP Offline
R

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
R
OP Offline
R
Still holding on. Still hoping and praying. It's a little odd sounding, but every time I start to doubt, God sends a reminder. Last night, I stood outside and asked God if I was doing the right thing. Then an owl called and without thinking, I called back (Something fun I like to do). And it called back. Then I remembered how funny she thought that was the first time I did it in front of her. Sounds silly, I guess. But it leaped into my head unbidden. That's all for today. Hope all is well with you guys :-D

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
R
OP Offline
R
Faith and determination. So easy to type that. It's not easy to have and do. My Lord has told me what I may have to do to get my wife and family back. I've decided it's worth it. I receive sound advice and not so sound advice. It's my advice to think about.
One of my brother's asked me "When is enough, enough?" "God will tell me. He knows what I can take." was my response. I wish I knew how long it would take. But it will be worth it. All things work to glorify God. As I've said before, when we get there, all I'll say is "Look what the Lord has done for me!" The only thing I'll have done right is, to have put it at His feet. I've done all I can and it wasn't enough.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
L
L
Roy,

I too am leaving my marriage and my H at the feet of our Lord. I keep hearing "Patience" which is something I have needed to work on for a long time. I also know, that I need to BELIEVE and TRUST the Lord. It is much easier said than done, I know! My brother waited 5 years to get back with his W. I keep thinking "Can I wait that long?" If I am to believe what the Lord is telling me, then I will wait that long. In the mean time, I have to get on with my life and that doesn't mean dating, but taking care of me and my daughter. Looking towards God everyday for the blessings he has sent my way.

I lost my job one week after H moved out and that is trying on me too. Some days I deal with anger and bitterness, and those days I pray that God will heal me of this and other transgressions. I know that God has to work on me before I am even ready for Him to bring my H to his knees. I need to be prepared and ready for when our Lord keeps His promise to restore my marriage.

Keep praying and have total belief in what the Lord is telling you. Don't listen to the world or others, listen to the Lord. Your wife is not what is going to make you happy, our Lord is who will make you happy.

God Bless

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20

When you forgive,you heal. When you let go,you grow. When you cry to God, you surrender. When you love unconditionally, you show others Christ's love.
R
OP Offline
R
The one thing I keep hearing is: Forgiveness. I want it, but to get it, I will have to be able to give it. If the husband is to be "the spiritual head of the household" and "love his wife as Christ loved the church," I'll have to lead by example. And I shall. I realized to love her unconditionally, I have to love her, no matter what. And that's what I promised. And with God's help, I'm gonna keep it.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
L
L
Forgiveness is for you, for your heart to start to heal and get closer to God. Let God deal with your W. You just have to forgive her to open room in your heart. With forgiveness, your heart will start to empty itself of anger, hate, rage and bitterness, and all the yucky stuff. Then you will leave room for the LOVE that God has for you. I believe that God won't restore your marriage until he has worked on you and your heart!! God Bless!!

Lorie
W47 H48 D16
M20

Page 11 of 22 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard