A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.

Please consider this OnLine Community as 'Read Only' for now. We are making some changes behind the scenes, and will let you know right away when everything is back up and running properly. Please do not register as a new user, nor post during this time. Although it may seem like things are working properly, please note that any changes or new posts that happen during this transition period will not be retained once we have completed our maintenance and changes, and are back up and running again. We are working to make this transaction period as short as possible. We are aiming for 24 hours, but it could be anywhere from 24 - 48 hours. Thank you.
Topic Options
#1956271 - 03/11/10 01:08 PM Two days with Michele changed their lives
Virginia Offline

Loc: Divorce Busting Center USA
The following is a letter that Michele received from a man who attended a 2-Day intensive session. He and his wife met with her from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m on consecutive days.

If you're interested in meeting with Michele for a 1-day or 2-day private intensive session, please call 303-444-7004 or email info@divorcebusting.com for more information.

"In short, I can no way truly express my gratitude. You truly saved our marriage. Things are better than we ever remember them to be, even our first blissful year of marriage. The last two weeks have been absolutely amazing; we are both finally in tune with each other's needs and desires.

Our kids are doing amazing and are behaving much better without the bad influence from mom and dad. My wife and I have just concluded a long cold winter in our relationship and we now have the tools to keep our lives on the right path. I consider myself a very intelligent and capable person and I am still dumbfounded how we landed ourselves in the position of entering divorce. We were in a vicious circle and I was not able to break our relationship out of it. In some ways we were making things much more complicated than what they needed to be.

Your two day intensive simplified everything for us and gave us the basic tools needed to succeed. It is amazing the things that we learned in those two days and what a dramatic difference it has made in our life. As you know my wife had moved out, filed for divorce and was not looking in any other direction. The first weekend back after the trip to your office we truly made amends and were both back under the same roof. LIFE IS GREAT. If I could recommend something to your other clients, come and do the two days. We truly needed the full two days, at the end of day one we still had great apprehension and unresolved issues. While it may seem expensive you are actually saving money, because what normally takes years to work through can be resolved in two days with the continuity of your program. I cannot thank you enough, we owe you so much.

Respectfully,

Kenneth Peterson"

#2111462 - 12/04/10 10:50 AM Re: Two days with Michele changed their lives [Re: Virginia]
Virginia Offline

Loc: Divorce Busting Center USA
A private intensive session with Michele Weiner-Davis is truly a life-changing experience. Michele offers 1-day and 2-day private intensive sessions at our offices in Woodstock, Illinois and Boulder, Colorado. The session would include only you, your spouse, and Michele --and so much can change in just a day or two with Michele.

If you would like more information, please give us a call 303-444-7004.

We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Transform your marriage with a 1-day or 2-day private intensive session with Michele.

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.

Moderator:  Virginia 

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004