A Divorce Busting® Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out. Go to the new Divorce Busting® Store where you can sign up for Divorce Busting® Coaching and purchase Michele's Audios, Videos and eBooks that you can immediately download. Start taking the steps that will help you get your marriage back on track right away.
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12
Topic Options
#999155 - 04/03/07 03:15 PM Re: More Nuggets of Widsom from the Veterans! [Re: Jamesjohn]
Jamesjohn Offline

Loc: The GREAT Pacific Northwest
From DB Coach Laurie

During this difficult time, you may get many opinions (from your attorney, family, friends, us, etc...) which can really get confusing. So, please remind yourself what your R goals are first of all. What do you want to see happen between you and your W that is realistic and a bit hopeful during these next few weeks? (Possible example: I would like my W to be less angry with me.)

Then, once you remind yourself of that, ask yourself what kind of behaviors you can show that would HELP move your R forward with your W? (Example: I want my W to be less angry toward me and it seems that my being around her, calling her, asking her to dinner, etc., gets her hostility up, therefore, I need to have a lot less contact, possibly no contact at all and will not pursue asking her to dinner, movies, etc., with her at all for the next two weeks.)

Is your goal D or is it improving your R? Those most likely are two different goals and will determine two different sets of behaviors from you, I believe. So, please decide which goal you are striving for first and that will determine what you should do, OK?

Read about Divorce Busting® Telephone Coaching here!

#2100692 - 11/04/10 12:35 AM Re: More Nuggets of Widsom from the Veterans! [Re: Jamesjohn]
Tia Offline

Loc: Hawai'i
^

#2482590 - 08/27/14 11:23 PM Re: More Nuggets of Widsom from the Veterans! [Re: Tia]
Virginia Offline

Loc: Divorce Busting Center USA

Transform your marriage with a 1-day or 2-day private intensive session with Michele.

A Divorce Busting Coach can help you save your marriage, even when your spouse wants out.

Email virginia@divorcebusting.com or 303-444-7004 for more information or to get started right away.

Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12

Moderator:  Tia, Virginia 

Save Your Marriage! Schedule Online

Schedule a phone consultation with a Divorce Busting® Coach! Call: 800-664-2435 or 303-444-7004