Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22
C
C
Roy
I'm very sorry you are here, but so grateful to read this. I recently discovered something very similar. If I don't do it H's way, it becomes an argument and I was to silent before just to keep the peace. It is not easy but there are times that I will have to set my boundaries. I am beginning with practicing on my teenage sons to ensure I communicate the boundaries well, which doesn't come easily for me.

Chances

Me 39
H 43
T 20 y
M 17 y
S 17
S 14

R
OP Offline
R
As I've said before, if the trials of my marriage has helped bring one person closer to God, then it's worth it.

To be truthful, I KNOW it has brought one closer to God. Me. Couldn't have made it this far without Him. I don't "know" ow this will all turn out. But I have FAITH that God has a better plan than I ever could. And I have FAITH that He wants to restore my marriage.
God bless you all smile

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
R
OP Offline
R
So my birthday was this weekend. Had a great time with my kiddos. But I still missed her. It's the little moments I miss most. That's about it for today.
May the Lord bless you all.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
R
OP Offline
R
Just kind of stagnant, today. Gonna drop off my kiddos and go visit with a friend. May the Lord bless you and keep you.

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
N
ncl Offline
N
Roy, I dropped by the boards to check on you. I am glad you had a great birthday celebrating with your children. I'm in the beginning stages of the divorce process, and while it's anything but fun, the Lord is bringing me through it. I hope you had a good visit with your friend. Keep the faith, my friend, and know that someone in Texas is praying for you.
LC4

aka lc4 : )
R
OP Offline
R
smile Thank you for the prayers!
Luke 18-1 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up. 2 He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. 3 And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice against my adversary.’
4 “For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, 5 yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’”

6 And the Lord said, “Listen to what the unjust judge says. 7 And will not God bring about justice for his chosen ones, who cry out to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?
Make your persistent prayers an annoyance to the Lord wink

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
R
OP Offline
R
This was posted on a prayer-wall on FB. Thought I'd share it:
Lord, As we seek You diligently with our strength, give us the grace to persevere through our daily walk. During these trials and difficulties You are teaching us to depend on You. At the end of this teaching there is a great victory and the glory and honor will be given to You. This day we are completely submitting to Your authority. Please take over every situations in my life. Thank You Lord. In Jesus name. Amen

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
N
ncl Offline
N
AMEN! Thanks for sharing.

R
OP Offline
R
When God is smiling on you and your blessings are too many to be counted, Praise the Lord. When you're just moving along, barely keeping your head above water, Praise the Lord. When your life seems all wrong and the pain just lasts and lasts.....Praise the Lord! For He has deemed you worthy of His help and counsel! His love and grace are always with us. He doesn't give up on us. Should we do any less by Him?

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
N
ncl Offline
N
No, we shouldn't. Ever. In ALL things, give thanks.
Thank you for the reminder.

Page 17 of 22 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 21 22

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard