Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
N
N
well let's all hope time will be my friend as well. The crazy thing is she thinks it's going to be easy to be friends and move out of our house into another together.

Me 41
W 44
Together 7 years
Married 6
Bomb Dec 2 08

http://tinyurl.com/noedphi1st

http://tinyurl.com/noedphi2nd

http://tinyurl.com/noedphi3rd
B
B
You all are God sent...you gotta know this, because I have felt so alone lately. This place feels safe to me...safe that I can bare all my fears and sadness, and I won't get bashed emotionally for it.

Thanks success for sharing your story. It does give a person hope...

Bliss

Me:46 H: 46
DD:22, DS:12
Together since age 16.
Married: 26 years 10-9-08...H filed for D same week as our anniversary.

Dear Lord....Please keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth.
H
H
I wonder if after you've tried everything and nothing seems to work, just moving on (especially mentally at first and then physically) might be the answer that suddenly makes you attractive again.

That is where I am at. Maybe my husband will wake up out of his cloud like your wife has. Very happy for you!

J
J
I too must first say CONGRATS! and thank you for sharing something that makes me smile. Maybe it will not happen for my sitch, but I am SOOO happy to see a success for someone! We've all been through the emotional ringer and to see a glimmer of hope and a positive outcome for someone is such a relief to see.

My WAW is filing soon, she's in a full blown PA w/ support from MIL, and for all intensive purposes, she's moved on...the reality is, she's been out of the house for just less than a month, when she first met OM.

I feel good knowing that she's filing, I feel like something at least is going to happen...and I am in no way trying to rush into anything w/ anyone.

Again, congrats!!

DARK
L
L
That gives me a little bit of hope. My divorce was final about a week ago, I never wanted it, but did ALL of the wrong things in the 13 months we were separated. After finding Michelle's book wandering around a bookstore in a fog a couple of days after it was final, I could have kicked myself. I did everything you should NOT do. I feel like if I had this information several months ago things would be much different.
Is there really hope when you have already finalized the divorce?

R
R
Your story, in many ways, mirrors my own. But for the success (yet). That's why I come here. To gain Hope and insight. My Lord has supplied my faith, but I still need earthly stories to see the possibility. Thank You and God Bless You:-)

M-34
W-31
2 S,11&11
1 D, 6
T 13 YEARS
M 12 YEARS
ILYBINILWY OCT. 2009
We are too close. All we see are smears of paint. The Lord sees the masterpiece He is painting.
G
G
This story is a gift to all of us who can't see progress yet - thank you so much.

M: 43 H: 44 M: 12.5 if the 5.5 year separation counts
Bomb (I dropped it): Dec '07
H said finit: Jun '10
I moved on: May '13
K
K
Definitely a good story. It seems that the divorce ("dissolution" in this state because we haven't been married that long) that my wife wants will be final very soon (if it isn't already and the papers are just in the mail). So stories of couples who reunite after the divoce are particularly inspiring to me now...

Me: 36
Her: 35
Together 7/09
Married 8/7/10
Separate rooms since at least April 11
"I've decided I want a divorce" 12/5/11
She moves out of state/files 2/7/12
Dissolution final 5/12
S
S
nodephi~making the S face reality is seriously needed. I have forced my H to do so several times ie, no, we will not have joint birthday parties for the children, ect. His response later? That he wished he could have been there. I replied "it's ok, it's just our new way of life". Then he admitted, I know, I don't like it".

Making them face reality, which is a by product of going dark, helps so much. It gives them a glimpse into the future of what their life will be like should they decide to continue with their current state of mind.

just some food for thought...

Me-31 H-24
D3,D2
M 4 yrs
WAW(me) 12/2011
role reversal 03/2012
(H)PA 3-6/2012
(H)D filed 6/2012
D deemed "inactive", closed 8/2012
I've moved on 9/2012

My divorce goes final in the next couple weeks. She walked out and says she doesn't love me anymore. We have 3 kids and were married 10 years. Her mother is paying her atty fees and gave her an ultimatum that if she cancelled the divorce then wanted to file later she wouldn't pay for it.
My W is a completely different person now. She knows I'll do anything to keep the family together but has hardened her heart. The kids don't want it either but that doesn't matter to her either.
I think she has the "grass is always greener" syndrome going on right now.
I've done everything wrong and am now just hoping she will see the light sometime soon. I told her that I'll wait for her(another dumb move).
Need prayers and hope.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard