M 41
H 35
D 12
S 18
Separated 11/08
P
pie Offline
P
Does anyone know where this thread went?

The link was corrupted and purged.

It was finally_free aka happy_agains thread.

My H is now displaying exact behaviour that he did, and i can't find the thread where I read it....it says cant find thread...

HEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!

Last edited by job; 03/21/17 09:18 AM. Reason: Removed corrupted link

M 31, H 34
P
pie Offline
P
Originally Posted By: Upside
There was a poster from a few years back that had gone through his own MLC. He had several names...finally_free, happy_again and happyincognito.

Here is one posting where he spoke about his withdrawal...

Originally Posted By: happy_again
Was there ever a time when you completely withdrew from your W and had not contact for a long period of time?

I think I went about 3 months at one point but i drove by the house a few times and once parked outside the kids school to see them playing outside. you must understand that it wasnt because i didnt love my family or want them i was just so mixed up in my head that each time i went to visit them i would leave feeling so much guilt and anger at myself and the situation.i did think about them dozens of times a day.each time i was out i would see something that reminded me of them a song on the radio Allies favorite coffee or something for one of the kids.there were times when I would call home and if there was a tone in her voice I would take it as her having an attitude and I would berate her and yell at her for making me feel like [censored]. now tell me who in their right mind does that to someone they love?

Here are links to some of happy_again's threads where he posts about his MLC experience... he could be rather loutish but also effective in getting his point across.

I am still running in the other direction

Maybe.................

Finally free is not where it's at

Finally free part 2

FINALLY_FREE IS NOT WHERE IT'S AT PART 3

thanks Lance - but there were threads he wrote in 2006, when he was still very much in his MLC, poke with anger etc... the top one was the first I think...

Where'd that one go?

M 31, H 34
P
pie Offline
P
The threads "I am still running in the other direction" and "maybe...." - mentioned above? They vanished smile

M 31, H 34
L
L
Originally Posted By: pie
The threads "I am still running in the other direction" and "maybe...." - mentioned above? They vanished smile
I think you are right.
There are posts back to 2006 but not with those threads.
Maybe they were deleted in the board scrubbing.
I really don't know nor do I understand the board mechanics here enough.
You would have to ask a moderator.

If you click on Happy's name you can show all the posts currently on the board.

Maybe you can read some of his older posts.

job Offline
Many of the older postings have been deleted because the server could not maintain all of them and continue to store the more current ones. Posters were warned that this would happen and many gave their blessings to having their threads deleted.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
P
pie Offline
P
OH no!!! Those posts were like gold!! Seeing the raw angry thoughts of a mlcer, and how he saw things, and how he gradually began to see the light!!!

How awful frown

M 31, H 34
G
G
FWIW I have several of happy_again's posts from 2006 and 2007 in pdf format. If those are the ones missing from the boards I'd be happy to post them somewhere if someone can tell me how to do it.

GAG

L
L
Originally Posted By: goodattitudegirl
FWIW I have several of happy_again's posts from 2006 and 2007 in pdf format. If those are the ones missing from the boards I'd be happy to post them somewhere if someone can tell me how to do it.

GAG
Suggestion:

Start a thread - Call it Happy Again
Copy posts and paste them in.

P
pie Offline
P
yes pleaaaassseee!!!!!! smile smile

M 31, H 34
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard