Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
F
F
Originally Posted By: Gardener
How did you/how does one contact the mods?
Thanks.

Morning, Gardener, I went through the 'contact us' hyperlink - at the top of the page beside 'online community'. I was actually rather surprised to hear that it isn't such an easy process. Initially I had just assumed that 'what goes up can come down' but I guess it isn't so simple. So I was grateful for their assistance. Hope all is well with you, Gardener. Take care.

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
F
F
Hi Awoken, just wanted to check in and say hello; see how you've been managing for the last couple of days. Have been hoping you've been able to feel what you've needed to without becoming overwhelmed. Have you been in touch with your sister, to let her know what's been going on? I know you'd mentioned some time ago that you'd been able to reconnect and confide in her, and that her support had brought you a lot of strength and comfort. Take care, PG. (ahhh...signed my 'PG' without even thinking about it... I guess I'll always be a prairie girl at heart) smile

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
L
L
I can't tell you how much I felt your post. I'm right behind you and feeling for you.

I too don't know what happened to my friend of two decades but I have to believe all of this is happening for a reason...it's all we/I have.

Take care my friend.

Luv

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
G
G
Awoken, how are you doing?

Luv,
Originally Posted By: luvless
I too don't know what happened to my friend of two decades...
Ain't it the truth. (sigh) frown

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

T
T
Sorry bro...

S
S
He's having a tough time. My name tells you - I'm the sister he's reconnected with. I'm hoping some of you can find him in the .alt and help him out. I just don't have the same experience/perspective that you have to help him through this.

I think this place is a little too depressing for him right now, so maybe off site he will respond better. I'm hoping...

Last edited by Sister; 08/04/10 05:48 AM.
F
F
Originally Posted By: Sister
He's having a tough time. My name tells you - I'm the sister he's reconnected with.

Oh!!! Sister, I hadn't realized! (I'm prairiegirl by the way). Thank you for letting us know - I've been keeping an eye on it to see if he'd update and have been concerned for him ... I'm sure there's lots of others here too, who feel the same. I can't go on the .alt but maybe Gardener might be able to ... let me see if I can track him down.

I've posted my thread below in case he wants to connect - it's in Piecing. And Awoken's support has a lot to do with why it's now in piecing; so I feel so sad to hear he's struggling - if there's any way to, please send him my support?

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2047520#Post2047520

F
F
[Hi again, Sister. I just found Gardener's thread and left him a post there with Awoken's link. I do hope they're able to connect. Thank you again for letting us all know.]

Hugs to you both, from PG.

S
S
Thanks PG. Awoken does pretty good when he has the kids, but his weeks alone are not so good. He's struggling with his communication issues with the X (It's all done except the Judge's hammer, I think.) and what he perceives as her anger and hatefulness.

He also just found out that his X Father-in-law has colon cancer, so both of them have a new tragedy to deal with. He grieves the loss of her family as well as the marriage as he feels he can't reach out to him now.

I'm hoping Gardener will connect with him. I know he's in the alt. and has some perspectives that might help him.

F
F
He's struggling with his communication issues with the X (It's all done except the Judge's hammer, I think.) and what he perceives as her anger and hatefulness.

Sister, has he seen his IC? He'd mentioned some time ago that his sessions seemed to help.

He also just found out that his X Father-in-law has colon cancer, so both of them have a new tragedy to deal with. He grieves the loss of her family as well as the marriage as he feels he can't reach out to him now.

Oh, how sad. I'm so sorry to hear this. They'll all be in my prayers.

I'm hoping Gardener will connect with him. I know he's in the alt. and has some perspectives that might help him.

Oh me too. I'm so sorry I can't go there. I'm afraid of friending someone from here, whom my H doesn't know in case it raises questions. Again, I'm so sorry. frown Is there any way I can help otherwise - a supportive letter to him in my thread? to keep bumping his thread in hopes some of his old friends here see he needs help? - I so wish I could help. frown

Last edited by FindingMyVoice; 08/04/10 03:25 PM.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard