NOTICE: We are running maintenance and pruning the forums this week and next. If there are any Topics or Posts you want to keep, please save them asap, as they may be deleted.
WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO KEEP THE FORUMS UP AND RUNNING. HOWEVER, THERE MAY BE TIMES DURING THIS PROCESS WHEN THEY ARE DOWN. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING.
A text from H to enquire about D. No other contact since our convo Tuesday. He's probably quite relaxed in the knowledge that I am still 'on side'. I'm only partially there though. I'm not sure how long I should allow him to initiate or if I should initiate with the goal of him accepting an invitation. Decisions, decisions!!!
I went to a wedding yesterday and it made me feel a little reflective to see such a happy family occasion and I wondered about our own children and their future special events.
Hope that some aspects of the wedding were enjoyable for you, Cas. It must be difficult to predict how things will be in the future but you have to reframe all of that and just wait ... lots can change by then.
I think that maybe waiting for your H to initiate another contact would be the way to go and then, you could try initiate one. Let him do the lions share.
WAH 43; W 47 M 16; T 17 Cats 15 & 6 Bomb 27/05/09 ow 28/06/09
"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"
I think it depends how long you think it will take your H to initiate contact again and how quickly you would like to have contact with him.
If he is going to take a long time and you would prefer contact sooner then you would be best to initiate otherwise wait for H. I hate these kinds of decisions, I am not a good decision maker at the best of times.
I just sent him a text to say I was going for a beach walk this afternoon and if he was interested he might like to come along. He replied that he would let me know because he had to work today and wasn't sure when he would finish. I am going to go out soon so that I am not wondering if I will hear from him.