Print Thread
Page 47 of 87 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 86 87
D
OP Offline
D
Patricia Love and Steve Stosny

E
E
Cheers Cas! You are up early this morning, as well as me! I've been awake since 4am so thought that I would jump on here quickly as I shan't be back from C until later this evening.

Hope that your day is good - it's set to rain here so glad that I shall be at work - no walking on the beach for me!

What plans for you??

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
D
OP Offline
D
Nell, I'm usually a 5am riser. I leave here at 5.20 for the beach walk. It's blissful at that time. Today is a day for washing and tidying up and then my D and I will go out to lunch together. S is at work today.

Hope your day is an improvement on the long weekend; I'm sure with work it will be. Work does give a definite structure.

Keep smiling!

Cas

E
E
I wish that I was closer to the beach, or more driven to make a better effort! Our beach is about 20 minutes away and the opposite direction to work, otherwise I could go on the way. It would be lovely to be as close as you sound - out the door and away! You have it sussed!!

Thanks - I too hope that the day will be better. Just checked the flights and it would appear that H is back - I know that I shouldn't as I don't even know if he was on that flight (it's my best guess based on what he has said in the past) but it makes me feel better knowing that he will be in Perth now and off to work this morning. I still feel sick.

Sure am glad of the work right now. It's a struggle still but at least the hours are filled with company and not just my nagging thoughts and paranoia!

Go pound that beach on my behalf and have some good quality time with D today!

((hugs))

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

G
G
Morning Cas

I too am an early riser of 5am, gives me time to walk the dog in the morning.

I love nothing more than a walk along the beach early in the morning, it somehow just seems better at that time before the hustle and bustle of the day gets going, I just love it.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
OP Offline
D
I love an empty beach, Oz. I feel great peace and serenity at the beach. When I was ill I walked there every morning and it really cleared my head and helped me deal with the chemo and the depressive feelings I often had for days during the chemo cycle.

I live 7 mins drive from the beach and I'd love to move closer but it wouldn't work with D at the moment. The school bus she travels on at present drops her right at the door and as we work the other options don't really work. So, I am really committed here for the next 2 years.

G
G
At least 7 mins isn't that far. I am luck in that where we live now, it is a 5 min walk from the Marina that leads out to the Bay.

An empty beach is bliss, I like you, feel great peace and serenity at the beach, I find the sounds of the waves whether crashing or lapping at the shore so calming. I am most centred near the water.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
OP Offline
D
Sent H an email...chose that because it doesn't demand the immediate response like a text but he will get it on his iphone anyway.

Made sure email was brief and upbeat and thanked him for Sunday's walk. He replied, 'No worries. Thanks also.' I feel really pleased with that response. It's the thanks also that I am noting.

E
E
Sounds great Cas. Validation.

Have ordered the Love/Stosny book - they reckon it can take up to a fortnight to come in but my experience is that it's always much sooner.

I am a beach. An empty beach.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
L
The beach sounds heavenly, havent been there for years as we live in the midlands, exactly that.. although perhaps a day at the beach would be a good idea to take H on a mystery tour, thanks x

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
Page 47 of 87 1 2 45 46 47 48 49 86 87

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard