Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 43 of 87 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 86 87
B
B
Glad the NC worked - you do deserve to be respected!

G
G
Hi Cas

I hope your H initiates next and it would be good if you could start to tap into his interests to mix things up a bit and perhaps get his interest in you going a bit more. But you will have to go softly softly or he is likely to retreat back into the big black hole that they so love to hide out in.

It is like being on a see-saw trying to get the balance and not tipping it fully one way or the other.

S in Newcastle said the dust storm was incredible, all flying cancelled for them. It is amazing how the dust gets into the houses and getting rid of it is a nightmare.

Have a good day Cas, I hope you are feeling well.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
OP Offline
D
Hi Nell, Buttercup and Oz,
It was good to hear from you all and to gain your perspectives. I think patience and no expectations are my key words at present. I certainly have no expectation that he will make contact. It's easy to say this stuff but more difficult to action. I suspect that I won't hear from him now. I had thought it was up to him to initiate contact but perhaps I am being too rigid in my thinking and I could set something in action. I can't come across as being pushy either. I haven't sent him the kids school photos so perhaps that's a simple start.

Today I went out for shoes to wear to the wedding. I bought some strappy sandals and they do look good with my coral dress that I bought at Flower. Do you know that shop Nell? they have 11 stores in WA apparently. I was after some new jewellery but couldn't quite find what I was after so will head to the shops for a quick browse tomorrow morning. I paraded it all for D tonight and she thinks some jewellery I already have will be fine but I really want a bit more bling! The last wedding I went to I said I will never go alone again. Ha ha

E
E
Hey Cas
I don't know Flower but I shall certainly look out for it now. It's such a shame that we can't swap contact details - I could have made some bespoke jewellery for you ... I'm in to beading and I'm not too bad at the simpler of styles, which I feel can look stunning on that certain little outfit!! Perhaps your existing j will be fine but maybe, considering the circumstances, bling is just what you need right now!!

Go bling yourself stupid - and bling home some bargains too!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
D
OP Offline
D
Nice one Nell! Re the jewellery I knew what i wanted, just couldn't find it and since I have no creative bones in my body I could have done with your expertise.

Yes I said we should organise a GC rendevous with whoever wants to join us. It would be fun for us all to meet up and have a DB catch up. Unfortunately, flying to WA is out for me at the moment as I have my next surgery coming up in Nov but next year I fully intend on visiting a few more places I haven't seen or haven't seen in a long time.

www.flowerclothing.com

G
G
Hi Cas

Sending you H the photos would be a good way to initiate without appearing to pursue, definitely a good idea.

I am sure you will look hot no matter what the jewellery but a bit of bling always makes you feel that bit more special.

GC rendezvous I am all for. Have been thinking seriously of getting away even for just a weekend, maybe GC is the way to go, just feel I need to get away for a break from the madness.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
OP Offline
D
Yes, yes, come here....just not in November when I am in hospital!!

E
E
I'm missing out ... what's GC??

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
E
... but I'm all for it - finances pending and when, so that I can put cats in cattery (or get H to babysit)!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

D
OP Offline
D
GC=Gold Coast

Page 43 of 87 1 2 41 42 43 44 45 86 87