Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
W
OP Offline
W
Had a phone consultation with a L, pretty much told me nothing that I didn't already know, and my only concern was my wife taking my kids to her home town and me becoming a 72hr dad. Wish I could afford to retain one but I cannot. My only fear is that she will go in there and lie her ass off but at least I know that I will be telling the truth. I have no idea what to do other than make this as easy as possible. We have no assets, I don't own a house, and my only car that I do own is standard which she cannot drive any ways. But it does seem like she is getting everything she wants. Should I care? I know that I do to the extent of splitting time with the kids, but as far as material things I don't care, well except my computer which i use for art. But other than that I don't care.

My situation crumbled beneath me fast. But I think about her and I do love her but how can I hold onto her when she has been clawing her way out of my life. How do I do this? She seems to be thinking more about what she has done but still really shows no remorse as to how she treated me. She says she is sorry for hurting me but I don't think she will ever appologize for cheating on me(which she still says she hasn't). One day I hope that she can forgive herself. I do feel as though I am on the path to forgiving her but it is a long path. I think about it and I still feel burned.

What I am wondering is should I still be asking her to do things with as a family in order to give my children a sense of stability? To show her that I am willing to put aside the hurt and have a good time with our kids together? I feel that I should be but I dn't know if she is willing.

I like all this empty space because i can now type out things that are important.

Like:
D7 S2 starting swimming lessons on 3/30

"Readily will I display the intestinal fortidue required to fight on..."
W
OP Offline
W
I want to rant but honestly don't know what to rant about. A lot has happened to me today mainly finding out that w and OM2 have been sleeping together for a while now. Yay!!

I got a new job, and i'm looking forward to it.

I will be gone for a while, i feel as though I have nothing left to do other than completely detach and just work on me(which I should have been doing from the beginning). I love every single one of you and the advice you have given me.

I'll see you around

Aces

I like all this empty space because i can now type out things that are important.

Like:
D7 S2 starting swimming lessons on 3/30

"Readily will I display the intestinal fortidue required to fight on..."
O
O
Good luck. Remember that her mental stability explains some of her behaviour - so DON'T BLAME YOURSELF for everything. It isn't your fault she went to that sin...

Patience and time. Things change.

Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard