Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I have told her that it is not what I want. I have an appointment with a L when I return. I am not going to get into it with her over trying to contest it right now. Expecially since I haven't spoken with a L about things and not sure how much she can push it. If we end up spending money on L's not a big deal its just money.

Right now is probably not a good time to talk to her anyhow as I am having really bad PMA the last couple of days and am starting to think what the heck is the point of her being married to me if she truly is that unhappy.

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33
S
S
Here's a great quote "I think more people would still be married if they realize that better comes after the worse."

That's why she needs to fight it out with you and work on this. Because (as childish as it may sound) you didn't make this promise alone.

Life is freaking hard. Why should marriage be any different when it's really the biggest part of your life along with children? People who say "It should be this hard, it should be this much work" are cowards. There are days when it's effortless.....there are more days when it's effort.

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
OW confirmed 12-08-OW ends 6-09
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I totally agree with you ADB. Alright feeling better and ready to go on. Thanks for sticking with me.

How about you call my W and tell her what you wrote there? LOL

"Seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well" Matthew 6:33
S
S
Give me her number.

And of course I'm sticking it out with you. Lots of people stuck it out with me when I was ready to quit and to just start screaming, running through the streets.

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
S
S
How are you?
How are things with your family?

M-34/H-35/S-4
Bomb-11-08
D finalized 4-10
Stronger=Happy
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I am still here. Things are going ok. I have a lot of explaining to do to my family as to why she is not around as she has always been in the past. If Gucci is around I am totally on board with his approach to handle this. I am really getting pissed at her for not being there. I have never missed a family event of hers. I don't want a divorce but this her acting totally selfish and seeking instant gratification is totally ridiculous and I am really pissed at her. So I questioned her on sleeping her on sleeping with her cell phone under her pillow and taking her phone with her to the shower with her but come on that is just not right. And I deserve more than someone that is a little bit more honest than that. I am really pissed right now want to let her know right now what I think about her.

G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
AMDB or stronger is what I think you go by now. I am still hanging in there I haven't contacted my W at all and it has been 3 weeks since we have talked to each other. She was planning on filing this week or next but haven't heard a word from her or haven't gotten served. I am really unsure as to what to do though. I would like to contact her and tell her this whole thing is crazy but am thinking that it is not the right thing to do. I love my wife but right now she is totally insane.

G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Well as of yet have not heard from my W. It has been 4 weeks now that I have spoken with her. As of yet she still has not gone ahead with serving papers. She did open her own checking account so it appears that she is still moving in that direction. It just feels like I am waiting for her to serve me right now. I have been getting out and getting a life as well as social interacting. The plan so far is to keep going with NC and see where it will end up. I really don't know what else to do on this. I would think that she would call to at least work on D papers instead of going straight through a L but who knows she is in her own world. The way that W is acting and nnot taking a mature way to handle things makes it harder and harder not too take the social interacting too far. It has been 10 years since I have been in the dating world and it is weird but there are plenty of fish in the sea and plenty that are willing to go for a swim.

G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So I heard from my W yesterday after 30 days of nothing.

TM "Im gonna use the wii and take a digital pic frame"

She sent this and picked it up while I was at work. I did not respond to her. So maybe in another month she will come and pick up some more stuff. Other than that no change here. Besides the going dark stuff sucks as I have no idea if she is planning to file or what is going on. Oh well at maybe Favre will get hurt tonight so I don't have to hear about him anymore.

GoBison #1826832 08/27/09 12:01 AM
G
GoBison Offline OP
OP Offline
G
I have not spoken with my W in 5 weeks now. She sent a text a week ago and that was the only time in the past 30+ days. I did not respond. I really don't know how long this is going to go on. She has not filed or said anything about it. I have no clue what she is doing and really don't care. I do care about busting up this D and not sure if what I am doing is the right thing as she does not seem to be wavering at all and calling me. Any thoughts on how to stop this silence or just keep with the NC for a while?

I have been GAL and social interacting and all that however I still want to bust this up and seem to be getting no where. She has not filed for D or anything yet as she said she would as she spoke to a L 5 weeks ago.

I will not call her this week at least give her another weekend to think about things. Jimmy Buffet this weekend for some social interaction.

Page 7 of 23 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 22 23

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard