Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21
L
L
Hi Dusk,
Love your last sentence. It says it all! You're doing great!! You sound steady, peaceful & in control. I'm glad you are finding some balance.

Thanks for stopping by last week, sorry to be so slow but need to fix comp. at home or get a new one! Do you have plans for T-Giving? I just now found Coach's thread on getting through the holidays. Some excellent ideas. Have a great holiday & weekend, & I'll check in soon. Hugs,
LFA

P
OP Offline
P
(((LFA)))

Yes, I am going to a friends families home for Tgiving. They are making some special dishes that I can eat which is very thoughtful of them.

I feel great. Little tired. I baked a few pies today so I would have some comfort holiday food here for anyone that drops by in the next few days.

I saw coaches thread too. Very helpful as always.

Hope everyone that sees this has a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Dusk

L
L
Wanna send those pies up here to Canada? Its not Thanksgiving for us, we've already had it, but I would LOVE some pies!!!!

M: 31
H: 29
Married: 6 yrs
Children : 7yr old, 5yr old, 2yr old

Separated: Sept. '09
Moved Back In for wrong reasons: Nov. 30, 09
Recomitted to our Marriage: Jan. 25, 10
Threatening to leave again: July,14
P
OP Offline
P
thought i better check in before i head out. yes i am going OUT! Im headed to a friends house I have a sexy little dress to wear and Im going clubbing for as long as I last and have a great time. =)

Now for the ....uh oh....Last night I was playing my game and had to send out a mass email to other leader/officers in other clans. No big deal right? I didnt think so either, I copied and pasted all the names and sent it. Later on I went back to make sure i hadnt missed anyone. My H character was in that list! Now , thankfully, it was mass email and nothing personal but does this count against me? Not sure. I havent heard from him since last contact about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Other than that, the only change was his prfile pic has changed again...he doesnt look...happy? Not smiling anyway like in the other ones, and no OW. Honestly I dont know if he is still in the picture or not but I am betting she is, and as long as she is, he can make contact not me. Which leads me back to the ingame thing.

Im not going to sweat it. Just needed to journal it. lol

HUGS!
Dusk

P
OP Offline
P
ROFLMAO!! I am laughing SOOOOOO hard right now!!!!

I go to log out, tab over to FB to log out and say bye to a couple of ppl and GUESS WHO sent me a msg not 5 min ago???

Yep. My H. He says, Hey, "I cant send you an email in game if youre gonna block me." Answered me on FB. Now, here's the kicker. My mass email didnt require a response at all. no RSVP or anything. It was info only. He then said he hoped "i was having fun and doing well."

Anyway, just HAD to tell about that.

Im still laughing. I think its the funniest thing.

So , suggestions?

Dusk

R
R
Hehehe.... Dusk... too funny! grin

If I were you, I would just ignore it. It didn't require a reply, he chose to reply... that's his choice.

You just keep going with your GALing!

G
G
Originally Posted By: rockedworld
If I were you, I would just ignore it. It didn't require a reply, he chose to reply... that's his choice.
You just keep going with your GALing!
I ditto rocked. Totally.
fwiw smile

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

P
OP Offline
P
Helloooooo my dear support friends!!!!!!

I had a great weekend! Went out clubbing actually lasted about 3 hours! Couldnt drink of course but who needs to right? Even managed to get out on the dance floor with a hottie. haha. Spent the rest of the weekend hanging out with friends and just kickin it. Yea im a little tired but it was so worth it!

We took pictures and I posted one of me in that little dress as my profile pic. Got a msg from h about 15 min later!!!! too funny. I didnt answer him for about 6 hours then I went ahead and said hi back. Asked him how his weekend was going. He said it was so-so. He said he was glad I was feeling better and having fun. I said ty I am. Then he mentioned the storage, I told him I wasnt going to pay it anymore and that he needed to take care of it himself. He said ok. Then started talking about the game. Huh? He asked me if I knew why someone was trying to attack him, I said no, why would I , I havent talked to that guy in MONTHS. He said he thought I might since I was mentioned. I responded that I was flattered that I made an impression on the guy for him to mention me after so much time. Then he got IRRITABLE and said he didnt care blah blah blah he was higher lvl and 5th in his class yadada. Then he said he was thinking about quitting. I said cool, you do what you need to. Then he switched gears again and brought up the cars. I told him I really had to go and it was great talking to you. End of story. I logged out. No response from him. Ha.

Im loving life right now =)

Dusk

L
L
Yeah Dusk!! Way to go! You are really DBing like a pro these days. So happy to see it. That's great. You go! grin

L
L
You go dusk! smile

M44 H41
M20 T23
3 older teens
Bomb Nov 09 "i'm not happy"
EA Nov 09 w/coworker
Another PA in Mar 10
I Filed Apr 10
D final Dec 10
Page 20 of 21 1 2 18 19 20 21