Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
OP Offline
I
Gypsy,
Thanks for the advice. I am seriously following these advice I get because I am tired of being this way. I wish I came to this website sooner and have read the book sooner. Reading the book and posting in this website keeps me in check. I just have to concentrate and make sure I don't backslide. thanks

P
P
Im pretty sure all of us have backslid at least once. I had a doozy of one a couple of months ago. I exploded. When that happens, you just pick yourself and keep going. I didnt apologize for it and I didnt try to "make it better". He actually speaks to me now. Go figure.

I was a basketcase in the beginning. My sitch is different but the pain is still that...pain. Keep yourself busy if it kills you. Seriously. Clean something, go for a walk. Dig up some weeds. Find a new recipe and go to the store for ingredients. ANYTHING. Wear yourself out so that you crash at night. Nights were the worst for me. Finger paint with ur little one. Just stay busy. Its hard as hell i know. You want to curl up in a ball sometimes. I never thought I would stop crying. Set a timer. When it goes off, drag yourself up and DO something.

I have a terrible flash temper. Ive been working on it, i get mad then im fine after a short while and forget it. I still had to learn NOT to let my H see or hear it. (or read it in my case) Dont let ur H see ur angry upset or moping.

Def read the book. Its ok to skip around, thats what I did. Then read it again.

You really can get thru this.

Dusk

Last edited by PainfulDusk; 11/22/09 02:50 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard