Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 19 of 53 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 52 53
S
S
with fried onions and steamed California artichoke.

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
I had a Flatiron steak at TGI Fridays with D14 tonight. It was Yummy and the company was good!

Current Thread

S
S
I love Flat Iron steak! It is difficult to find in the grocery stores. It is so tender and the taste is spectacular. The only other part of the beef critter that I may like more is the bone marrow.

B
B
Kerry...

Could it be true?????

Are you a foodie like me?

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Last night was a good night. D14 says she didn't sleep well still but I got up a couple times and checked on her and she was asleep. She claims she has had insomnia the past couple weeks. If anyone has ideas on how to help her sleep better please let me know.

It was nice to make breakfast and take her to school this morning. She's really happy to be here.

Last night her mom called from wherever she is. We were driving so I could hear the conversation. Mostly it was STBX grilling her about homework and other stuff. Lot's of "Yes mom"'s. After the call D14 was kind of sullen. I asked her what was wrong and she said that she was just tired of dealing with mom's stuff. I asked her if they were getting along and she said that they were, but mom is just too emotional and needy and she just can't deal with it. She said that her computer is broken and will shut off for no reason and that STBX cries sometimes when it happens.

I could fix it, but I didn't offer. I did tell D14 what was wrong with it and she told STBX what I said but STBX has nobody who can do the work, and isn't going to ask me to help.

We're all getting our life lessons. Mine are coming to fruition. Good things are happening as long as I stay open to them.

Saw a photo of her and boyfriend on facebook. She called him her 'lovey'. Puhleeze. She would never call me that. If I were him I'd be embarrassed. But then again if I were him I wouldn't have screwed a married woman. I'm sad for her and I almost pity him.

Current Thread

J
J
Frank, 'lovey' : ) LOL right out of Gilligan's Island.

Hey bud.

Have her do some cardio about an hour before bed. A walk, one of those silly little trampolines watching TV.

Why in the hell are you cruising her facebook page?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

S
S
I dont have many ideas on the insomnia other than she should not be drinking coffee or tea. How about a long hot bath before bedtime?

Unless her mother becomes more emotionally stable, it seems that there will be a breaking point where D14 decides she would rather live with you. Just keep doing what you are doing and cross that bridge when and if the time comes.

He must not be much of a man if he cant rescue her from an evil computer that shuts off randomly. Maybe she should start hanging out at the Geek Squad desk at Bestbuy to snag herself a new lovey that can fix computer problems.

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans

Have her do some cardio about an hour before bed. A walk, one of those silly little trampolines watching TV.

Good idea. I could use the exercise too. A walk would be good for both of us.

Quote:
Why in the hell are you cruising her facebook page?
Curiosity got the best of me. I normally don't. Her profile is public so anyone can see it.

Current Thread

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Originally Posted By: KerryK
Unless her mother becomes more emotionally stable, it seems that there will be a breaking point where D14 decides she would rather live with you. Just keep doing what you are doing and cross that bridge when and if the time comes.

Yeah. I kind of hope that is the case. It's nice to have both girls here.

Quote:
He must not be much of a man if he cant rescue her from an evil computer that shuts off randomly. Maybe she should start hanging out at the Geek Squad desk at Bestbuy to snag herself a new lovey that can fix computer problems.

He's a landscaper or something.

Anyway, she just needs a new power supply. Easy enough to put in.

Current Thread

F
frank_D Offline OP
OP Offline
F

Current Thread

Page 19 of 53 1 2 17 18 19 20 21 52 53

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard