Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
P
OP Offline
P
A tad calmer today. I ranted most of the night last night about how utterly disrespectful and low that my h is being. I used more graphic terms but you get the idea. I also had many choice words for that hussy he is seeing. My friend stayed pretty quiet the whole time, then told me I needed to rest. She looked a little worried. I was mad as hell tho.

i called my atty today and informed him of what was going on. All of our finances are split, they were for the most part anyway. I have decided to STOP paying the storage for his car. He can pay for the dam thing himself. I informed them that my H would be making the payments from here on out and gave them his new cell number. I did pay NOV already. We had one joint credit card, I forgot to confirm that it had been cancelled. I'll do that here in a min.

Right now Im getting all my little ducks in a row, going to take care of myself and live my life. Wish I could get out more...

Dusk

G
G
PD,
Originally Posted By: PainfulDusk
SHe talked to him today and he informed her that OW has put her foot down and told H that he cant have any contact with me unless its about a D and any msgs between us she has to see. He has agreed. Im....speechless.
Great! He's gonna get sick of her.

I want to fly over there and rip her hair out and slap him silly. The nerve! Im his WIFE!
If you do, can I come and watch? Shoot, can I come and help? cool

My MIL asked me not to hold it against him and to try to stay calm so nobody gets hurt. Excuse me? SHe asked me not to contact him again...huh? because it was causing him problems. umm I havent? He has made contact first. She paused when I told her that. I was ....polite and ended the call.
Granted, I don't know all of your sitch, but, is he a Mama's Boy?

Glad you're feeling a bit better lately (medically, at least)

Gardener

"My soul, be satisfied with flowers,
With fruit, with weeds even; but gather them
In the one garden you may call your own."
Cyrano deBergerac

B
B
(((DUSK)))

So sorry to hear of the recent development in your sitch. Looks like your H is lying to his mother just like he lied to you and the OW.

I am glad, though, to hear that you are taking care of your business. Just be sure to take care of yourself too.

BIM

BIM
M 39 / H 40 / S 9 / S 6 / T 20 / M 11

my sitch: http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1828127#Post1828127

P
OP Offline
P
Gardener

HAHA yep you can help. Yes, he is very much a mama's boy. This isnt the first time he has lied to her about something, but she has always laughed it off and just scolded him for it. She and I dont really know each other well not close at all.

BIM, hi hon..thx for the reply. Yes, Im pretty sure he has been lying to everyone, which is why he gets so dam mad about things. Altho not lately.

....Today Im pretty upbeat. I felt a lot better after talking to my atty and calling the storage place. I shuld have made him pay for that from the beginning. I feel like I made some progress for myself as far as our sitch goes. I wanted to block him on FB pretty badly when I heard from MIL. I havent yet, and still feel the urge to. Im just so disgusted with him.

Had a lovely cup of tea in a new cup a friend sent me this morning. It really is a beautiful cup. MAde me smile =). Managed to eat a small bowl of rice with some honey. Then went for a short 10 min walk. I feel pretty good today.

Dusk

G
G
PD,
Managed to eat a small bowl of rice with some honey. Then went for a short 10 min walk. I feel pretty good today.Dusk
Good for you. (())

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

P
OP Offline
P
Bit better today. Stayed as busy as I could. Rested a lot and played with my dog. Kind of a boring day, but uneventful is sometimes a very good thing.

I tried to look in on as many of you as I could, I know I missed some. Hope everyone is doing ok today. (( )) for everyone.

Dusk

P
OP Offline
P
You are NOT gonna believe this! I just got a msg from my H. Signed....are you ready for this? .... <heart> *name*

He says he was on his way home from seeing OW....(insert growl here) and thought he saw me then realized it couldnt be me because im on the wrong side of the pond, but was so happy at first then sad because it wasnt me. Hopes Im feeling better or that things are getting better.

Im ...floored. I havent answered, I was about to go to bed. Thoughts advice suggestions and hand slapping welcome.

Dusk

T
T

Im ...floored. I havent answered, I was about to go to bed. Thoughts advice suggestions and hand slapping welcome.

I can't see any reason to answer it. If he asks tomorrow, tell him you hadn't gotten around to checking your email yet.

I mean, seriously -- "I was on my way back from the OW's place and thought I saw you? Love, WAH?" That's his idea of a conversation starter? *shakes head*

Last edited by TrentC; 11/16/09 05:05 AM. Reason: Added more

Me: 44, Wife: 39
M: 17 years T: 20 years
Bomb on 08/25/09
1/13/10: MC started
1/28/10, 2/8/10: More bombs
8/28/10: Wife moved out
No talk of D, no movement

"Every day is another chance to get it right."
G
G
Trent, PD,
Originally Posted By: TrentC
I mean, seriously -- "I was on my way back from the OW's place and thought I saw you? Love, WAH?" That's his idea of a conversation starter? *shakes head*
Exactly what I was going to write! (though, I was going to add "WTF? Screw him!")
But i won't. wink

Gardener

Cyrano deBergerac

P
OP Offline
P
LOL thx guys. Yes, I had 2 more msgs in my box when I woke up. Another from last night and one this morning. Asking how I am, and letting me know he still cares about me and if he didnt he wouldnt be checking on me. This brings us up to 4 msgs. altho 3 in less than 12 hours is a record for him i think.

I may answer later today if nobody throws a cinder block at my head telling me not to. He seems kinda......not desperate really...just....well, desperate keeps coming to mind actually. We'll see.

I have things to do today. yay! I get to *gasp* LEAVE THE APARTMENT!!!! lol, have a check up at the dr then I am getting a manicure. Dont really need it I tear my nails up on the strings all the time, but wth right?

Oh and I ate last night. Had some wild rice and steamed peaches. They were REALLY good.

Dusk

Page 17 of 21 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard