Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 38 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 37 38
J
OP Offline
J
As games go...

Me and my friends, GX-117, Red Eclipse, Agrithor, and me Jack,

We can dominate any other team, as long as no cheats are used.

Our tactics are soild, we comminucate EVERYTHING, we all have roles. Falling back, healing, cover fire.

Now, I am very aware that many of you who might read this have little idea of what I might be talking about. Let us just say that if you could watch us from a movie perspective in a game, we would move like a highly trained squad of SWAT or Special Forces that you would see in a movie.

Very confident in our ability and those of our team mates.

In Left 4 Dead we always come out on top.

In Left 4 Dead 2...

It was exactly like that movie where the extermely trained and well armed assualt squad goes to LV426. In the movie Aliens...and gets wiped out in the first 60 seconds of combat.

It was exactly like that.

We were screaming like little girls.

IT WAS AWESOME!

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

S
S
Game over man! http://www.viddler.com/explore/kmarion/videos/20/

The support people in my company still hold a grudge against me when I used that phrase in dialog box that I pop up when my code reached a rare condition in which there was nothing left to do but alert the user that our product was toast and was shutting down. Apparently, some customers did not find humor in my message.

J
OP Offline
J
LMAO!

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

F
F
hey bean-man

I am ordering Cori these jobbies for Christmas from the kids

thought of you
but am not sure if you shoot real guns or just videogame ones
(I can't shoot either one)

http://www.letargets.com/zombies.aspx

J
OP Offline
J
Heya Fig,

I am more than capable in either a virtual zombie apocolypse...or the real one.

Those targets are the bomb!

F
F
the boys should order you up some!!!

Cori has a zombie fighting rifle/gun whatever it is called

i like the giant light on the top

it's for his swat stuff
i can't fire it but I think I could knock their heads off if I swing it hard enough

S
S
Oh my! Our military practices on zombie targets? Something bad is coming down soon. Keep your powder dry.

J
OP Offline
J
Originally Posted By: sofaraway
I don't have that kind of time Jack......

I do not air other peoples stuff unless I know that they want it out there.

Quote:
Feeling badly for the kids...I still do not believe that Frank can afford to feel bad without getting mired in it. And while I did not feel bad for my kids, I will admit that I had very high hopes as to why.

Please explain????? Why?

Quote:
..I still do not believe that Frank can afford to feel bad without getting mired in it. And while I did not feel bad for my kids, I will admit that I had very high hopes as to why.

The thing is Jack, and yes I say this from experience, it is not a choice, you feel bad because you are a person of character and you cannot possibly sign those papers without a huge burden of sadness over your roles in the failure of your marriage and the loss of what we view as a pristine life for our children.

When you are the major cause of the divorce and the one who strayed, remorse just isnt a high point for ya is it?

Ian

I am going to stop trampling on Frank's thread with this.

I have to say I REALLY miss this type of discourse.

Explain why?

You mean why I do not think Frank needs to get mired in feeling badly?

Because he is so damn good at it.
We are talking about the same Frank right?

OR why I did not feel badly for my kids and my high hopes?

My high hopes, maybe a pipe dream maybe not, involved a life beyond my wife with a wonderful woman and mother who didn't deserve to be hurt when my wife begged for her last chance.
So when I caution people about dating before they are done...I actually know what I am talking about and the damage and pain they are capable of inflicting.

Quote:

The thing is Jack, and yes I say this from experience, it is not a choice, you feel bad because you are a person of character and you cannot possibly sign those papers without a huge burden of sadness over your roles in the failure of your marriage and the loss of what we view as a pristine life for our children.

Experience comes from our unique perspective, our perspective defines our reality, and our reality is our truth.

Signing papers...is just the legal, make the lawyers happy in my book. Brother, when I was done with her in...June 06? I was as far as I was concerned divorced.

That pristine marriage...that was simple not what we had. Neither me or my wife were very good parents up until that point. We loved our boys, but we were both selfish with our time, so when I say in all truth, I was a better awake father for this, I was far from sad.

But that is my experience.

Quote:

When you are the major cause of the divorce and the one who strayed, remorse just isnt a high point for ya is it?

: )

Seriously, did you mean to come off like a dickhead there? wink

Maybe I deserve that maybe I don't. I have done the time in my own head and kicked my own ass enough for the first marriage, but there was more than enough bad crap in it to cover all parties AND have enough left over for a picnic basket of crap sandwiches.

There is a huge difference between a straight WAH, or WAW, and an MLC WAS.

This reminds me of a joke.

AND this provisio was ADDED after I wrote it, so you COMPLETELY understand that I was refering ONLY to my first wife, and not you or any of the other f-ing amazing people here.

What do you call an LBS who won't listen, learn or improve themself?

Divorced.

D
D
Jack, even during the few times I disagreed with how you responded to someone - I always liked you. You shoot from the hip, you dont sugarcoat anything, and you're honest. In my neck of the woods, that's the way we like it.

S
S
Hey mate, are you getting your free meal today at Applebees?:

http://www.applebees.com/vetsday/

Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
I have 7,000 plus posts, you can rehash any of my history anytime you want too, I am who I am and I'm not sure I have hidden anything about my past.

What about that night in Vegas with the 2 midgets from Paraguay?

Page 26 of 38 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 37 38

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard