Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 38 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 37 38
B
B
My high hopes, maybe a pipe dream maybe not, involved a life beyond my wife with a wonderful woman and mother who didn't deserve to be hurt when my wife begged for her last chance.

Thank you for being real again.

Thank you for being human again.

I think you were very torn up also over the course of events that happened when your wife decided to come home, as I don't think you really expected her to.

How did you deal with that?

There can be no testimony without a test.
I am praying to go through this test and come out the other end with a new and better marriage then before.
J
OP Offline
J
Ahhh thankyew...thankyew verymuch.

Nah...Applebees is too calorific!

Oz,

I was pissed and I really expected her to fail, and I was counting on it, I thought it was just a matter of time.

THAT taught me a very valuable lesson...I think the most valuable.
I love my wife. I will be married to her until I die...or she says she loves me but isn't in love with me again. : )

I love myself, and I do not need her to live a full life, I am a complete person, anyone else is just like ketchsup on fries...a great compliment, but not needed, just better. KWIM? wink

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

S
S
Quote:
Signing papers...is just the legal, make the lawyers happy in my book. Brother, when I was done with her in...June 06? I was as far as I was concerned divorced.

I was done as well, yet the day I finally was declared divorced I balled like a baby. It's not just a piece of paper dude, it's a significant document, the same as your marriage certificate.

Quote:
Seriously, did you mean to come off like a dickhead there?

Sort of, more than that I meant to make a statement and maybe get an answer......

Quote:
Maybe I deserve that maybe I don't. I have done the time in my own head and kicked my own ass enough for the first marriage, but there was more than enough bad crap in it to cover all parties AND have enough left over for a picnic basket of crap sandwiches.

You do... my question is this, did you express your remorse to your 1st wife Jack? I am asking this in all seriousness. If you did, what did you say to her? If you didnt, what would you say if given the chance?

Quote:
What do you call an LBS who won't listen, learn or improve themself?

Lost phil.....Jazz Guitar.... .etc......

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

J
OP Offline
J
Quote:

You do... my question is this, did you express your remorse to your 1st wife Jack? I am asking this in all seriousness. If you did, what did you say to her? If you didnt, what would you say if given the chance?

I did, and please take the smile for what is worth, because face to face, I'd answer the same way with a smile AND a Beer.

I did, and that is none of your [censored] business. : )

Last edited by Jack_Three_Beans; 11/11/09 11:37 PM.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

J
OP Offline
J
Quote:

You do...

Reeeeeeallly?

How do my shoes fit? Nice? Comfy?

I got a guy with bigger balls athrone and a choir of angels who gets to judge me.

Bone head. ; )

S
S
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
Quote:

I did, and please take the smile for what is worth, because face to face, I'd answer the same way with a smile AND a Beer.

I did, and that is none of your [censored] business. : )

Well,I wasnt asking to get all personal with you. I was more asking because I would love to know what true remorse would look like from someone who had been in the same place as my wife.

Seriously, I was not asking to pry. I am very curious, I see a lot of folks on this board that say there spouse is showing remorse, but how do they really know?

Ian

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

S
S
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
Quote:

You do...

Reeeeeeallly?

How do my shoes fit? Nice? Comfy?

I got a guy with bigger balls athrone and a choir of angels who gets to judge me.

Bone head. ; )

I wouldn't be caught dead in gay asss pirate boots dude.... whistle

Oh and don't forget your talking to a Jew so I have no idea who you are referring to. The only guy I know who sits on a throne surrounded by angels is Reggie Jackson in the early 1980's.

Ian

Last edited by sofaraway; 11/12/09 03:44 AM.

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

M
M
Wow. This thread is cheap entertainment!

FYI. Chicks dig boots.

Ian, hiya. My H is Jewish. I'm thinkin' a nice pair of pirates boots would even out the weight of his nose!

You two are a nice distraction this evening. Where's your tip box?

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
S
S
Quote:
Ian, hiya. My H is Jewish. I'm thinkin' a nice pair of pirates boots would even out the weight of his nose!

really??????

M- 48
XW- mentally 17
KIDS- 3- S19, D23, D28
Married- 17 years
Divorce final- 10/16/09

M
M
Let's just say the distraction would be welcomed! smile

Actually, its more his joke than mine.

Boots are good, though. I'm not sure about pirates boots, though... Don't they come coupled w/bloomers and a man-dress!

Me-46, D-21, S15, S13

After many years w/my head in the sand...
I FILED
Divorced 6/2011

The average woman would rather have beauty than brains, because the average man can see better than he can think.
Page 27 of 38 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 37 38

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard