Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 68 of 87 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 86 87
D
D
Gotta agree on that Cas, much like what I posted on rockedworld's thread.

Sounds like I'm also geographically closer to you than the folks across the pond. I've been known to pop by Oz for vacations.

And let me know if you're ever in my neck of the woods to get a Sling at the Long Bar. smile

Me 42
W 39
Married: 11 Jan 1998, T: Since 1992
First Bomb: Sep 2007
Confirmed A/OM: 4 Nov 2007
Kids: D10, S5
Reconciled and together again after (alot of) time and heartbreak.
3rd kid, S, born 2 Jan 2010.
D
OP Offline
D
Deep, I am ready to meet for that Sling at the Long Bar!(And the Gold Coast has plenty of drinking spots when you next visit!)

Today I have been checking airfares and long service leave. I plan to take a trip later next year. So many places to visit, not enough time or money! I love Asia so want to revisit a few countries and then head to US for some time with a friend I met while overseas over 25 years ago.

E
E
Originally Posted By: Cas05

Like you, I am sure we would get along very well and I think it's a shame that we can't give personal details here.

Oh come on ladies - work it out, just as Rabbit and I did!! laugh

Last edited by Eskimo Nell; 11/04/09 09:34 AM.

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
D
OP Offline
D
Good to hear from you Nell!

E
E
Hi Cas - I'm lurking but just not sticking around for long!

May write a few lines on my thread later ... I see that Gucci has visited with you and Sanderika ... will catch up with that more later.

Hope that you are OK - things seem to be on the move. (((Cas)))

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
S
S
(((((Cas)))))

I am not ready to date. I have no desire to do this right now in my life. I feel I need time to recharge my soul and heal from this even if it's only in part.

I have a court date coming up (12/4/09) for our 5th attempt at an initial appearance where our D (which H filed for on 10/3/08) will start rolling on down the track. At that hearing temporary custody of son is awarded and preliminary child/spousal support is awarded. The course is also mapped out regarding what needs to be done (appraisals, etc...) for the D to reach a conclusion. I am not looking forward to that date. I don't have a choice in not going forward though as it appears given my frame of mind about not wanting to shake things up by dating. I feel I need to go forward on the 4th.

For those out of the loop......H postponed all of the previous 4 appointments in court to work on the reconciling of the marriage.

My H and I chatted yesterday about the sitch....I will post more on here after I get to work this morning. It's not long but it did shed some light on where things stand.

Cas, I don't think your H is done either. I think it is a pullback for sure. He admitted outright a few days ago that he sensed "THE TWO OF YOU WERE GETTING CLOSE". It was so obvious for us all. He heard the message loud and clear as well and for the time being he got scared and retreated back into the tunnel.

I got to go......I will post again within a couple of hours. I want all your opinions on my chat with H.

Take care all.....

Sanderika

ME48/H48MLC
T 33y
M 28y
S16
OW 8/7/05
Bomb 8/16/05
Sep 9/05
H f'd D 10/3/08
D pp'd 1/20/09,7/24/09,12/4/09
D dismissed 2/5/10
H served me D papers again 9/4/10
D dismissed 9/26/11
G
G
I believe that you ladies are proving my point even more.

It seems like you want what you can't have. You want the person that is rejecting you. You want the guy who is distant and unavailable much of the time. The more you get rejected the more you seem to want to try and figure it out and get him back...

It is human nature.. We want what we can't have and we lose interest in that which is too easy and available all the time. We take it for granted until we don't have it...

I sure wish you could see that principle. It seems that you can't even though you are actually proving that it is true. Both of you have mentioned numerous times you don't feel like "dating" and socially interacting with the opposite sex, and yet you do feel like winning back a man who has shown by his actions that he is selfish has another woman and a host of other unacceptable behaviors... and yet you are still focused and ok with that. Certainly doesn't make sense to me unless you factor in wanting what we can't have.....

Forget about the dating. That is cart before the horse. GO OUT and have fun and leave the expectations home. You are worrying and bringing things up that aren't even happening yet. It is silly to think that way.. Be open. Go out and start LIVING your life to the fullest. That is all I am saying. Be open. Try to quit saying "I don't feel this or feel that or I this or I that.. Live in the moment. Quit worrying about "dating".. Just go out and take it as it comes. You may be pleasantly surprised. Closed minds aren't productive.

Which means... It probably would work far better on your WS too.

Last edited by gucci loafer; 11/04/09 01:31 PM.
D
D
It's amazing how desperate people on here seem to be, but when they get the best advice in the world as Gucci stated above, they fight it tooth and nail.

Burt

J
JCJ Offline
J
I don't think people are fighting it, just trying to understand it. As with most DBing it is the opposite to your (ones) instinct. As my mathematics teacher once said to me, you don't have to understand it to just do it. Oh, that's MWD too! smile

P.S - (((Cas)))

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
T
T
That's right out of the book, though. Especially the talk about cheeseless tunnels.

Some people want to be right more than they want to do what is right.

Me: 44, Wife: 39
M: 17 years T: 20 years
Bomb on 08/25/09
1/13/10: MC started
1/28/10, 2/8/10: More bombs
8/28/10: Wife moved out
No talk of D, no movement

"Every day is another chance to get it right."
Page 68 of 87 1 2 66 67 68 69 70 86 87

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard