Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 32 1 2 30 31 32
O
OP Offline
O
I'm answering my own question here but tell me if you think this is what's up.

The She is probably thinking something along the lines, "I don't want your opinions of me to somehow lead to disappointing the Pups."

--

Gassho Gardner.

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
O
OP Offline
O
The She had to leave early AM on short biz trip so the Dog picked up the kids at the former house and took then to school.

D asked if I would be there for the party. I said "Yes, but I probably won't be 100%." S replied, "That's OK we'll get you a big chair and bring you food." (Yeahh!! Coincidentally I was thinking about dressing up as a king.)

D said the She is worried nobody will show up. hmmm...

"My actions are my only true belongings. I cannot escape the consequences of my actions. My actions are the ground upon which I stand." Thich Nhat Hanh
K
K
Originally Posted By: orangedog
.....I was thinking about dressing up as a king.

Oh, so THIS. Put up your bad foot on a gout stool and wave your sceptre around regally while you are waited on hand and (wait for it ...)

"Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes.
Real boats rock." -- Frank Herbert
C
C
Originally Posted By: Kettricken
Originally Posted By: orangedog
.....I was thinking about dressing up as a king.

Oh, so THIS. Put up your bad foot on a gout stool and wave your sceptre around regally while you are waited on hand and (wait for it ...)

It's good to be the King.

M22,H45,W45 S21/18D12
Retain faith that you will prevail in the end, regardless of the difficulties and at the same time confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.
Page 32 of 32 1 2 30 31 32

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard