Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 72 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 71 72
J
JCJ Offline
J
Didn't you say you could sort the insurance stuff out without the info now Nell?

Edit: Did you say cat15??? Is that age rather than number of cats? smile

Last edited by JCJ; 09/15/09 10:01 AM.

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
E
OP Offline
E
Yes JCJ - I can sort the insurance without H. There's just a few things cropping up and I need some input from him. You will notice that I said "touch base" rather than "will you come for a visit" - ball is in play and he can do whatever it is that he wants to do! Not that bothered right now. Ready to stay quiet for a while longer ...

Yes!! Cat15 is the age, not how many!! I have two. Cat15 who is a girl but gets called a boy (typical nurse, aren't I?) and Cat6 who is most definitely a Princess!!

You haven't posted much of your own lately??

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

"It is only on the darkest night that we see the stars"

Started counselling 17/08/09
J
JCJ Offline
J
Good, so long as he isn't holding you up.

Sometimes when you say vague things like 'touch base', 'we need to talk about a few things' etc etc it can throw the WAS into a bit of panic - they expect a relationship talk etc and it puts them back into their cave of non-responsiveness. Much better to use Gucci's wording of a few pages back.

I wouldn't do anything now, or worry about it, just for the future.

M- May 2006
D - Aug 2010
Now travelling the world
E
OP Offline
E
I hear that message! Won't do anything else but sit it out and wait ...

I could cheerfully throttle H right now - and lock him in his cave and throw away the key!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

E
OP Offline
E
H just emailed. FOUR lines!! Big wow for him!!

Upshot is that he said he had offered to discuss finances last week and I didn't want to. He suggested coming down tomorrow or Thursday.

My response: "I purely said that I didn't have time, which is quite different. Please don't misquote me. I asked that you put your comments in an email - you did not. Tomorrow is too short notice. Thursday will be fine".

Short and blunt?!!

Might I also say that this was the second time that I invited him to put his thoughts in an email but he has not, in favour of wanting a meet.

OK - so here goes now the timer is set until Thursday evening. Sassy hair, sharp suit - what else???!!!

Where's Gucci ... quick, quick!!!!

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

L
L
Oh gosh now youre in a tailspin too lol! I have been doing my best to stop my mind working overdrive all the way to see madam and back, put the radio on and sang as loud as I could to block the thoughts out.. Funny on the way back I thought do you know I dont actually want to see him, my life really isnt that bad as long as he keeps paying money in the account and I finally get a job! I think I need a Gucci visit too, need some sense knocking into me lol!

W 47
H 47
M 24
T 30

Once lost but now found and happily married again!
G
G
Hi Nell

Very good, he obviously wants to see you in person rather than communicate via email.

I wouldn't have your suit on I would have something that is dressy casual with a touch of sex appeal to it and add your best Nell smile and relaxed calm manner.

Trying to keep hope alive
D
D
Originally Posted By: Eskimo Nell

OK - so here goes now the timer is set until Thursday evening. Sassy hair, sharp suit - what else???!!!

I agree with oz about what to wear. Don't want to look like you are trying too hard.

I hope you don't find this too risque . . . but a little "self-pleasuring" just prior to your meeting will help you have that happy, relaxed attitude. wink

1st
2nd
3rd
Current
E
OP Offline
E
Thanks for comments Oz and Dudess. I was only planning the suit as it would be a good entry into my new work situation and saying "sorry, just got in. Put the kettle on and I shall go get changed" - then he will be wondering, before I come out in yet another new purchase - my moss coloured jeans and a sexy top!! ?????

I also thought that it may mean that H wanted to see me Oz but I have held off on that thought for fear of being let down. H says that "it's too complicated to write in an email" about the finances, so I'm not sure what he's up to, or thinking, right now.

Tonight will be that last minute spring clean of all that's bound to catch his eye. I have reinstated his BBQ back to pride of place from where he abandoned it at the side garden and I have moved the patio furniture around. He will wonder why and I am sure he will question it - two chairs have been deliberately placed in a 'cosy' position overlooking the pool!!

Preparation evening for me, when I get home then!!

Just worried how the conversation will go. Last evening I could only think negatively. Today I must concentrate on affirming his conversation but remaining firm and understanding in my responses. PMA and light attitude but not over-confident, mysterious but not dismissive. ... anything else??

WAH 43; W 47
M 16; T 17
Cats 15 & 6
Bomb 27/05/09
ow 28/06/09

G
G
Originally Posted By: Dudess

I hope you don't find this too risque . . . but a little "self-pleasuring" just prior to your meeting will help you have that happy, relaxed attitude. wink

Doesn't sound to risque to me...

Hey Nell, have a great day at work and when you come home to get ready for tonight, remain positive, upbeat and relaxed. Believe me he will notice, my H did. I am sure it will all go well for you.

Will check in again later tonight.

Trying to keep hope alive
Page 32 of 72 1 2 30 31 32 33 34 71 72

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard